The best tweets after Loic Remy’s move from QPR to Liverpool collapsed after a failed medical
The news that Liverpool have pulled the plug on their deal to sign Loic Remy from QPR has left many asking lots of questions.
The Reds have failed to specify why exactly the transfer of the Frenchman has fallen through, leaving the gossip mongers to peddle rumours in the absence of the facts.
According to the commonly held belief, Remy’s move collapsed after the player failed medical, while it’s being claimed the 27-year-old may have an issue with his heart.
In that regard, plenty of people have taken to Twitter to discuss the possible reasons why Remy won’t be moving to Anfield, and the best tweets on the subject can be read below.
If Rémy really has had this heart condition popping up during every medical he has had, how on earth is he allowed onto the pitch?
— Jonas Giæver (@CheGiaevara) July 27, 2014
Loic Remy had heart problems during his time at OGC Nice. Unclear whether or not this was Liverpool's source of concern at this stage. #LFC
— Get French Football (@GFN_France) July 27, 2014
Dissapointed for Remy and Lfc be difficult to get another striker of that quality for 8.5 million.
— Jamie Carragher (@Carra23) July 27, 2014
Remy's heart was at Arsenal.
— Locá (@afcantonito) July 27, 2014
I'm assuming LFC knew about remy's condition. So why pull out of the deal now? He's going to play somewhere next season regardless
— YankeeGunner (@YankeeGunner) July 27, 2014
Feel for Remy. Liverpool had already set aside the No 7 shirt for him and the player had been waiting in the US for deal to be confirmed
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) July 27, 2014
'Arry hasn't been on Sky Sports News yet telling them Remy is a 'triffic lad and he'll be welcomed back at QPR. Strange.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) July 27, 2014
— The Official Agent™ (@_OfficialAgent_) July 27, 2014
How did Remy sign for QPR then? They just turned a blind eye?
— David (@TekkaBooSon) July 27, 2014
I'd sign Remy. Does it look like his heart problem is serious? Played at QPR & Newcastle with no problems at all.
— ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ (@cescmachines) July 27, 2014
Southampton have sent Jay Rodriguez into hiding after hearing Remy failed a medical for Liverpool pic.twitter.com/WzYFBbsABR
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) July 27, 2014
- Liverpool’s Lazar Markovic presented at Fenerbahce after completing loan move
- Dejan Lovren deletes his Instagram account after abuse from Liverpool fans (Tweets)
- Slaven Bilic tries to explain West Ham’s incredible away form this season
- Chelsea & Liverpool lose, Kamara gets the giggles: Best of Soccer Saturday (video)
- Liverpool were sh*te, w*nk & Dejan Lovren was f*cking abysmal v West Ham (Redmen T...
- West Ham fan gets a tattoo to celebrate beating Liverpool 3-0 (Picture & Tweets)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Golazo: Nani scores 90th minute free-kick winner for Fenerbahçe v Antalyaspor (Video)
- Louis van Gaal storms out of Swansea presser & blasts journos for asking about tra...
- Wayne Rooney slammed by Man United fans after woeful display v Swansea [Best Tweets]
- Swansea mascot hilarious reaction when Man United captain Wayne Rooney joins him (Video)