The best tweets after Loic Remy’s move from QPR to Liverpool collapsed after a failed medical
The news that Liverpool have pulled the plug on their deal to sign Loic Remy from QPR has left many asking lots of questions.
The Reds have failed to specify why exactly the transfer of the Frenchman has fallen through, leaving the gossip mongers to peddle rumours in the absence of the facts.
According to the commonly held belief, Remy’s move collapsed after the player failed medical, while it’s being claimed the 27-year-old may have an issue with his heart.
In that regard, plenty of people have taken to Twitter to discuss the possible reasons why Remy won’t be moving to Anfield, and the best tweets on the subject can be read below.
If Rémy really has had this heart condition popping up during every medical he has had, how on earth is he allowed onto the pitch?
— Jonas Giæver (@CheGiaevara) July 27, 2014
Loic Remy had heart problems during his time at OGC Nice. Unclear whether or not this was Liverpool's source of concern at this stage. #LFC
— Get French Football (@GFN_France) July 27, 2014
Dissapointed for Remy and Lfc be difficult to get another striker of that quality for 8.5 million.
— Jamie Carragher (@Carra23) July 27, 2014
Remy's heart was at Arsenal.
— Locá (@afcantonito) July 27, 2014
I'm assuming LFC knew about remy's condition. So why pull out of the deal now? He's going to play somewhere next season regardless
— YankeeGunner (@YankeeGunner) July 27, 2014
Feel for Remy. Liverpool had already set aside the No 7 shirt for him and the player had been waiting in the US for deal to be confirmed
— Ben Smith (@BenSmithBBC) July 27, 2014
'Arry hasn't been on Sky Sports News yet telling them Remy is a 'triffic lad and he'll be welcomed back at QPR. Strange.
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) July 27, 2014
— The Official Agent™ (@_OfficialAgent_) July 27, 2014
How did Remy sign for QPR then? They just turned a blind eye?
— David (@TekkaBooSon) July 27, 2014
I'd sign Remy. Does it look like his heart problem is serious? Played at QPR & Newcastle with no problems at all.
— ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ (@cescmachines) July 27, 2014
Southampton have sent Jay Rodriguez into hiding after hearing Remy failed a medical for Liverpool pic.twitter.com/WzYFBbsABR
— FantasyYIRMA #FPL (@FantasyYIRMA) July 27, 2014
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Taconazo: Cristiano Ronaldo produced wonderful No-Look- Back-Heel v Milan (Video)
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Kaka stars with a goal & assist as MLS All Stars beat Spurs 2-1 (Official Highlights)
- Chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford scores 20-minute hat-trick for Crystal Palace (Video)
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Tottenham have €10million bid for striker Clinton N’Jie rejected, Lyon want €20mi...