The best tweets after Bayern Munich sign Robert Lewandowski for Borussia Dortmund for FREE
- January 4, 2014
Official: #FCBayern have signed Robert Lewandowski (25)! The striker has signed a 5-year contract until 2019. More soon on FCB.de
— FC Bayern English (@FCBayernEN) January 4, 2014
How have Bayern Munich got Robert Lewandowski for free?!
The Bavarian giants and reigning Champions League winners announced on Saturday night that they have completed the free signing of Polish hitman Lewandowski for rivals Dortmund for absolutely nothing.
Lewandowski’s contract with Borussia ends at the end of the season, are Dortmund are helpless at letting the world class centre-forward leave for the Allianz Arena without getting a penny from the move.
While the move has been mooted for a long while now, the realisation that Pep Guardiola has signed one of the most sought-after attackers for no transfer fee have provoked plenty of comments.
The best tweets after Bayern Munich sign Robert Lewandowski for Borussia Dortmund for FREE are below.
Bayern's team is going to be absolutely disgusting. Pure filth pic.twitter.com/BclMGUCq7b
— Connor (@OhShinjiSwagawa) January 4, 2014
Confirmed. Munich – welcome a new striker this summer. pic.twitter.com/58zChW6AAZ
— KICKTV (@KICKTV) January 4, 2014
Lewandowski for free should be the bargain of the century. Oh no! Carroll to Liverpool tops the list.
— San (@Zizouology) January 4, 2014
Bayern will now have two of Europe's best strikers next season and they only spent a little over 10m Euros. Doesn't get much shrewder.
— Cristian Nyari (@Cnyari) January 4, 2014
Robert Lewandowski: Has had at least 11 more shots on target (38) than any other player in the Bundesliga this season #BVB
— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) January 4, 2014
- Thiago Alcantara receives and returns Xabi Alonso pass without letting it hit ground (V...
- Manuel Neuer plays keepy-uppy game with other Bayern Munich goalkeepers (Video)
- Bayern legend ‘pretty certain’ Pep Guardiola will leave in 2016, backs Jurg...
- Indecisive Pep Guardiola hints that he’ll leave Bayern Munich next year
- Douglas Costa nutmegged Arturo Vidal on the Chilean’s first day of Bayern Munich ...
- Bayern hope Thomas Muller will stay in Munich forever, as Man United target Gareth Bale...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi