- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The best tweets after Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud admitted infidelity just before the Liverpool FA Cup match
- Updated: February 16, 2014
They say timing is everything in football.
Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud dropped an almighty bomb on Sunday afternoon as the French international striker took to Twitter to publicly announce he cheated on his wife with a glamour model.
Giroud’s public apology came just 90 minutes before Arsenal’s huge FA Cup match with Liverpool, which kicks off arguably the Gunners’ most important week of the season with Bayern Munich coming up in the Champions League on Wednesday.
No sooner had Gioud hit enter on his keyboard, Arsenal fans began fretting their season is about to implode.
Read the best comments on Olivier Giroud’s decision to publicly confess to infidelity just before the Liverpool game below.
Rather Giroud apologised for his miss against Utd tbh.
— Lawrence (@Lozia) February 16, 2014
Will Olivier Giroud start for Arsenal today, or does he only play away from home? #afc
— ITV Football (@itvfootball) February 16, 2014
Olivier Giroud tweeting 90 minutes before a game about cheating on his wife? Superb English too.
— Back Page Football (@bpfootball) February 16, 2014
Good job Arsenal have lots of strikers to replace Giroud is his head is all over the place.
— Doron Salomon (@DoronSalomon) February 16, 2014
I just knew Olivier Giroud would be the kind of guy to wear briefs.
— Graham Ruthven (@grahamruthven) February 16, 2014
Olivier Giroud as we see him now. pic.twitter.com/isBEGaS9xQ
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) February 16, 2014
No-one does outrage over something that affects them in no way whatsoever quite like Twitter.
— DailyCannon (@DailyCannon) February 16, 2014
A thousand times this: “@JacobSteinberg: Who gives a fuck what Olivier Giroud gets up to in his private life.”
— gunnerblog (@gunnerblog) February 16, 2014
— Jim Daly (@jimdalycomedy) February 16, 2014