- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
The best memes and jokes after Tottenham were mauled 5-1 by Manchester City
It was a bad night for Tottenham on Wednesday.
Manchester City moved into top spot in the Premier League with a 5-1 demolition job of Spurs at White Hart Lane, and no sooner had the final whistle blown then the jokes as Tottenham’s expense started flowing.
Tottenham sit in 5th place in English top flight, three points behind 4th placed Liverpool and one point above Everton.
Below are the best jokes at Tottenham’s expense after their heavy defeat to City.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) January 29, 2014
Breaking News! We can now confirm Tottenham…..
- Updated: January 30, 2014