The best memes and jokes after Tottenham were mauled 5-1 by Manchester City
- January 30, 2014
It was a bad night for Tottenham on Wednesday.
Manchester City moved into top spot in the Premier League with a 5-1 demolition job of Spurs at White Hart Lane, and no sooner had the final whistle blown then the jokes as Tottenham’s expense started flowing.
Tottenham sit in 5th place in English top flight, three points behind 4th placed Liverpool and one point above Everton.
Below are the best jokes at Tottenham’s expense after their heavy defeat to City.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) January 29, 2014
Breaking News! We can now confirm Tottenham…..
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]