- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
- What. A. Hit! Nicolás Colazo (Boca Juniors) v Vélez Sarsfield
The best memes and jokes after Tottenham were mauled 5-1 by Manchester City
It was a bad night for Tottenham on Wednesday.
Manchester City moved into top spot in the Premier League with a 5-1 demolition job of Spurs at White Hart Lane, and no sooner had the final whistle blown then the jokes as Tottenham’s expense started flowing.
Tottenham sit in 5th place in English top flight, three points behind 4th placed Liverpool and one point above Everton.
Below are the best jokes at Tottenham’s expense after their heavy defeat to City.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) January 29, 2014
Breaking News! We can now confirm Tottenham…..
- Updated: January 30, 2014