The best memes and jokes after Tottenham were mauled 5-1 by Manchester City
- January 30, 2014
It was a bad night for Tottenham on Wednesday.
Manchester City moved into top spot in the Premier League with a 5-1 demolition job of Spurs at White Hart Lane, and no sooner had the final whistle blown then the jokes as Tottenham’s expense started flowing.
Tottenham sit in 5th place in English top flight, three points behind 4th placed Liverpool and one point above Everton.
Below are the best jokes at Tottenham’s expense after their heavy defeat to City.
— Bleacher Report UK (@br_uk) January 29, 2014
Breaking News! We can now confirm Tottenham…..
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Gary Neville purrs over Manchester City’s strength in depth after De Bruyne signi...
- Kevin De Bruyne gives first interview since signing for Manchester City (Video)
- Manchester City officially sign Kevin De Bruyne from Wolfsburg [Vine & Best Tweets]
- Man City’s Vincent Kompany tries to defend a goal against 100 kids at the same ti...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...