The best jokes after Anthony Taylor’s poor refereeing performance during West Ham v Liverpool [Tweets & Memes]
- April 6, 2014
Anthony Taylor had to make some big calls during Liverpool’s 2-1 win at West Ham and he arguably got the big ones wrong.
Taylor overruled the linesman despite Andy Carroll clearly fouling Liverpool keeper Simon Mignolet.
He also gave a dubious penalty, believing West Ham keeper Adrian to have brought down Jon Flanagan.
Jokes & Memes flooded the social network, poking fun at the referee.
— SpursDreamer (@SpursDreamer) April 6, 2014
Referee Anthony Taylor got a handy parking spot for the game today.. pic.twitter.com/QBZLYwXXzb
— Paddy Power (@paddypower) April 6, 2014
Anthony Taylor's trying to find his way out of Upton Park… pic.twitter.com/q3KJo2MqtT
— WHUFCTV.com (@WHUFCTV) April 6, 2014
Anthony Taylor working on the premise that if he goes against his judgement for every decision it will level itself out eventually. #WHULIV
— Footie Writer (@FootieWriter) April 6, 2014
Wythenshawe born ref Anthony Taylor has awarded 4 pens to Liverpool in the past 2 years. #northwestrefshateliverpool
— Scott (@R_o_M) April 6, 2014
Anthony Taylor is to refereeing what Michael Owen is to punditry.
— TheSPORTBible (@TSBible) April 6, 2014
At least Anthony Taylor is consistent – terrible decision in each half!!! Joke refereeing
— Darren Fletcher (@DFletcherSport) April 6, 2014
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]