A Game to Forget: The best Cristiano Ronaldo Memes & banners from Germany 4 – Portugal 0
It was ‘one of those days’ for Cristiano Ronaldo as Portugal suffered a horrendous start to their World Cup campaign, going down 0-4 to Germany.
The Real Madrid Champions League winner looked a good way from full fitness, and looked to be holding back a bit, perhaps worried about aggravating his injury issues (tendonitis and thigh strain).
Whatever the reason, Ronaldo made no impact on the game, his performance pretty much highlighted by these memes.
Like Spain, Portugal now face an uphill battle to qualify from their group, exacerbated by the -4 goal difference; and they’ll need a much improved Ronaldo if they’re to pull it off.
And there were some interesting banners from his fan boys and girls too.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo pushes away a fan while shopping in Beverly Hills (Video)July 28, 2016
- Cristina Buccino talks about her date with Cristiano Ronaldo in Ibiza [Chi]July 26, 2016
- Conor McGregor plans to steal Cristiano Ronaldo’s place on the Forbes list & his tan [Instagram]July 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo enjoys himself at a Jennifer Lopez concert in Las Vegas [Instagram Video]July 24, 2016
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Arsenal starlet named in Germany’s 18 man Olympics squad [Graphic]July 15, 2016
- German paper Bild accuse a French player of doping in their Euro semi finalJuly 13, 2016
- France Beats Germany. Everyone Goes Nuts (Video)July 10, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016
- Portugal hero Eder reveals that his father is in prison for killing his step-mother [Quotes]July 15, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates Euro 2016 victory with a new car: The Bugatti VeyronJuly 15, 2016