The Beckham boys have serious skills: Brooklyn OWNS Thiago Silva with a flip-flap!
- April 19, 2013
David Beckham’s sons Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz paid a visit to PSG’s Camp des Loges on Friday to muck about and show off their skills to their old man’s teammates.
And one thing’s clear – they’ve got better skills than their dad!
First Romeo comes darting from nowhere to tackle Zlatan, who he then messes about with while popping some breakdancing moves.
Then Brooklyn comes along and shows him how it’s done.
With Thiago Silva now joing in too, Brooklyn OWNS the PSG midfielder with a quality piece of trickery.
Pointing to the right as if showing he’s going that way, Brooklyn then whips out an awesome flip-flap to pass his bro Romeo to the left.
The Beckham brothers then play a bit of piggy-in-the-middle with Thiago, with another cheeky back-heel flick from Brooklyn.
Watch Brooklyn Beckham OWN Thiago Silva, while Romeo plays with Zlatan, on the clip below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi