- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
The Beckham boys have serious skills: Brooklyn OWNS Thiago Silva with a flip-flap!
David Beckham’s sons Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz paid a visit to PSG’s Camp des Loges on Friday to muck about and show off their skills to their old man’s teammates.
And one thing’s clear – they’ve got better skills than their dad!
First Romeo comes darting from nowhere to tackle Zlatan, who he then messes about with while popping some breakdancing moves.
Then Brooklyn comes along and shows him how it’s done.
With Thiago Silva now joing in too, Brooklyn OWNS the PSG midfielder with a quality piece of trickery.
Pointing to the right as if showing he’s going that way, Brooklyn then whips out an awesome flip-flap to pass his bro Romeo to the left.
The Beckham brothers then play a bit of piggy-in-the-middle with Thiago, with another cheeky back-heel flick from Brooklyn.
Watch Brooklyn Beckham OWN Thiago Silva, while Romeo plays with Zlatan, on the clip below.
- Updated: April 19, 2013