The Beckham boys have serious skills: Brooklyn OWNS Thiago Silva with a flip-flap!
- April 19, 2013
David Beckham’s sons Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz paid a visit to PSG’s Camp des Loges on Friday to muck about and show off their skills to their old man’s teammates.
And one thing’s clear – they’ve got better skills than their dad!
First Romeo comes darting from nowhere to tackle Zlatan, who he then messes about with while popping some breakdancing moves.
Then Brooklyn comes along and shows him how it’s done.
With Thiago Silva now joing in too, Brooklyn OWNS the PSG midfielder with a quality piece of trickery.
Pointing to the right as if showing he’s going that way, Brooklyn then whips out an awesome flip-flap to pass his bro Romeo to the left.
The Beckham brothers then play a bit of piggy-in-the-middle with Thiago, with another cheeky back-heel flick from Brooklyn.
Watch Brooklyn Beckham OWN Thiago Silva, while Romeo plays with Zlatan, on the clip below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...