- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
The BBC’s interesting goal description for Arsenal in-form midfielder Aaron Ramsey in Belgium
Aaron Ramsey can’t stop scoring.
Arsenal’s 22-year-old midfielder helped record Wales’ best result in recent months claiming a late equaliser against Belgium on Tuesday night.
Ramsey’s 10th goal of the season came in the final few minutes of the match in Brussels as the Arsenal midfielder slipped a shot inside the far post after a neat pass from Craig Bellamy on his international swan song.
The Arsenal midfielder’s 88th minute strike held Belgium to just their second draw in World Cup qualification, as the hosts completed their mission to reach Brazil 2014 with 26 points out of a possible 30 available.
Watch Aaron Ramsey’s goal for Wales below, along with the BBC’s interesting goal description during their live feed on Tuesday.
- Updated: October 15, 2013