- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
The battle to be the Bundesliga’s top scorer is tight with just two games to play!
While the destination of the Bundesliga title has long been a foregone conclusion, the winner of the division’s top scorer award has been no such thing.
Though Bayern romped to retain their league championship, their leading goalscorer Mario Mandzukic hasn’t run away with the prized Bundesliga cannon given to the best finisher in Germany’s top flight.
Mandzukic is currently tied at the top of the charts with Borussia Dortmund’s Robert Lewandowski on 18 goals; but the trio of Marco Reus (Dortmund), Adrian Ramos (Hertha Berlin) and Josip Drmic (Nurnberg) follow closely behind with 16 strikes each.
With two games left, any one of the five leading scorers could still finish top of the pile!
- Updated: May 1, 2014