- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Video surfaces. Sponsors run
- Eric Abidal (Olympiakos) plays final professional game; Due to become coach at La Masia [Pictures]
The Balotelli, Robinho & Fanny Neguesha celebrations get the Harlem Shake treatment
Well, this was inevitable wasn’t it!
We have already seen the Crystal Palace Cheerleaders and Manchester City take on the viral sensation that is the Harlem Shake and we can now expect any crazy moment in football to receive the same treatment.
Within minutes of the cameras panning over to a delirious Mario Balotelli, girlfriend and Vogue model Fanny Neguesha, Robinho, plus their hangers on celebrating AC Milan’s second goal v Barcelona, the Harlem Shake version had already surfaced on the world wide web.
Video below, followed by some of the best pictures of Super Mario and friends celebrating wildly in the San Siro.
- Updated: February 21, 2013