- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
The Abs Destroyer: Cristiano ‘Orlando’ (Ronaldo) eats a white bread sandwich in new ad for Mexican bakery group Bimbo
- Updated: December 28, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest product endorsement seems a bit of a mismatch, with the Real Madrid Pichichi championing a food type which he in all likelihood avoids at all costs.
Ronaldo hooks up with Mexican bakery group Bimbo – whose chief product is starch-filled white bread, anathema to today’s athletes – and gets some image tips as part of the ad’s concept.
Ronaldo sits in an office with a corporate female who tells him he needs to change his name, because nobody knows him; recommending a swap to ‘Cristiano Orlando’.
Ronaldo then closes out the ad by munching down a pure white bread sambo with a big grin on his face.
Does anyone believe he actually eats white bread sandwiches as part of his abs-sculpting diet?
He probably spat it out as soon as the crew shouted ‘Cut!’