The Abs Destroyer: Cristiano ‘Orlando’ (Ronaldo) eats a white bread sandwich in new ad for Mexican bakery group Bimbo
- December 28, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest product endorsement seems a bit of a mismatch, with the Real Madrid Pichichi championing a food type which he in all likelihood avoids at all costs.
Ronaldo hooks up with Mexican bakery group Bimbo – whose chief product is starch-filled white bread, anathema to today’s athletes – and gets some image tips as part of the ad’s concept.
Ronaldo sits in an office with a corporate female who tells him he needs to change his name, because nobody knows him; recommending a swap to ‘Cristiano Orlando’.
Ronaldo then closes out the ad by munching down a pure white bread sambo with a big grin on his face.
Does anyone believe he actually eats white bread sandwiches as part of his abs-sculpting diet?
He probably spat it out as soon as the crew shouted ‘Cut!’
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s stats in 292 games for Man United Vs. stats in 292 games for ...
- Real Madrid boss Rafa Benitez insists he has no problems with Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)
- Watch the full video of Cristiano Ronaldo playing football on the streets on Madrid in ...
- The full ‘F**k FIFA’ interview with Cristiano Ronaldo shows why he walked o...
- Cristiano Ronaldo led the star-studded guest list at Jorge Mendes’s wedding (Vide...
- Aussie model Aline Lima explains why she rejected Cristiano Ronaldo on Instagram
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi