The Abs Destroyer: Cristiano ‘Orlando’ (Ronaldo) eats a white bread sandwich in new ad for Mexican bakery group Bimbo
Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest product endorsement seems a bit of a mismatch, with the Real Madrid Pichichi championing a food type which he in all likelihood avoids at all costs.
Ronaldo hooks up with Mexican bakery group Bimbo – whose chief product is starch-filled white bread, anathema to today’s athletes – and gets some image tips as part of the ad’s concept.
Ronaldo sits in an office with a corporate female who tells him he needs to change his name, because nobody knows him; recommending a swap to ‘Cristiano Orlando’.
Ronaldo then closes out the ad by munching down a pure white bread sambo with a big grin on his face.
Does anyone believe he actually eats white bread sandwiches as part of his abs-sculpting diet?
He probably spat it out as soon as the crew shouted ‘Cut!’
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane opens up about reported rift with Cristiano RonaldoSeptember 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo cursed Zidane on bench; Details of dressing room row also revealedSeptember 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has completed the same amount of dribbles as Ter Stegen this La Liga seasonSeptember 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s huff continued long after being subbed off v Las Palmas (Video)September 25, 2016
- Luca Zidane concedes goal against Dortmund after dribbling adventure goes wrong (Video)September 27, 2016
- Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane’s touch is still incredible (Video)September 27, 2016
- Raging Cristiano Ronaldo went in hard on his Real Madrid team mates in training (video)September 27, 2016
- Man United battle Real Madrid for a Portuguese winger [Record]September 27, 2016