The Abs Destroyer: Cristiano ‘Orlando’ (Ronaldo) eats a white bread sandwich in new ad for Mexican bakery group Bimbo
- December 28, 2013
Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest product endorsement seems a bit of a mismatch, with the Real Madrid Pichichi championing a food type which he in all likelihood avoids at all costs.
Ronaldo hooks up with Mexican bakery group Bimbo – whose chief product is starch-filled white bread, anathema to today’s athletes – and gets some image tips as part of the ad’s concept.
Ronaldo sits in an office with a corporate female who tells him he needs to change his name, because nobody knows him; recommending a swap to ‘Cristiano Orlando’.
Ronaldo then closes out the ad by munching down a pure white bread sambo with a big grin on his face.
Does anyone believe he actually eats white bread sandwiches as part of his abs-sculpting diet?
He probably spat it out as soon as the crew shouted ‘Cut!’
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]