The Abs Destroyer: Cristiano ‘Orlando’ (Ronaldo) eats a white bread sandwich in new ad for Mexican bakery group Bimbo
Cristiano Ronaldo’s latest product endorsement seems a bit of a mismatch, with the Real Madrid Pichichi championing a food type which he in all likelihood avoids at all costs.
Ronaldo hooks up with Mexican bakery group Bimbo – whose chief product is starch-filled white bread, anathema to today’s athletes – and gets some image tips as part of the ad’s concept.
Ronaldo sits in an office with a corporate female who tells him he needs to change his name, because nobody knows him; recommending a swap to ‘Cristiano Orlando’.
Ronaldo then closes out the ad by munching down a pure white bread sambo with a big grin on his face.
Does anyone believe he actually eats white bread sandwiches as part of his abs-sculpting diet?
He probably spat it out as soon as the crew shouted ‘Cut!’
Watch Live Stream
- Former Chelsea star is the toughest opponent Cristiano Ronaldo has ever facedOctober 27, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo admits he needs his haters, discusses mutual respect with Leo Messi [Coach]October 27, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo accused of being addicted to botox [VIP]October 25, 2016
- A huge club ‘tried to hire Pep Guardiola’ in NovemberOctober 27, 2016
- Ronaldo makes confession about famous Compostela goal that will anger Barcelona fansOctober 27, 2016
- Nacho’s wonder strike has Gareth Bale working on his technique [Instagram]October 27, 2016
- Real Madrid slammed for how they left their dressing room at Cultural Leonesa (video)October 27, 2016