That’s scary! Dirk Kuyt’s face is an almighty mess after a head collision with De Guzman
- August 16, 2013
Dirk Kuyt has never been a runway model, but now his face looks like it lost a fight with a combine harvester.
Fenerbahce’s midfielder has been left with a kisser only a mother could love after he suffered a nasty head collision with Swansea’s Jonathan De Guzman during a Holland training session earlier in the week.
The accident happened during a Dutch training drill as Kuyt and De Guzman unwittingly crashed into each other with full force during a session focusing on passing and moving.
The incident ruled De Guzman out of Swansea’s Premier League opener against Manchester United on Saturday as he suffered a suspected concussion following the incident, while Kuyt has been left with a mangled face that makes him look like a mutant.
Video of the shocking clash of heads between De Guzman and Kuyt can be seen below.
(Spotted on Dirty Tackle.)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]