- Michael Owen slated hard on Twitter during first half of Aston Villa v Liverpool [Best Tweets]
- Gareth Bale out of Atletico Madrid 2nd leg, will miss 2-4 weeks [Cope]
- Screamer: An 89th minute 45 yard golazo winner from the American 3rd tier [Video]
- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
That’s how to kiss & make up! Botafogo’s Junior Cesar & Fluminense’s Diguinho get intimate after a foul
- February 25, 2014
An image is going round Brazil from last weekend’s match between Botafogo and Fluminense.
Botafogo claimed a 3-0 win in the encounter, and during the game their midfielder Junior Cesar hacked down Fluminense’s Diguinho with a rash lunge.
After the foul the pair squared up to one-another, when something strange happened.
Botafogo’s Junior Cesar moved his face as if trying to lay a kiss on Fluminense’s Diguinho lips.
Watch the footage below.