- Real Madrid’s Alvaro Arbeloa gives his shirt to Eibar fan with Down Syndrome [Video]
- Arsenal & Manchester United want Barça’s Thomas Vermaelen on loan in January (!) [MD]
- Huge Moment! AC Milan’s Stephan El Shaarawy hits crossbar in 1 v 1 during Inter draw [Video]
- Golazo! David Cabrera (Pumas) hits 30 metre Thunder-Bastard v Monterrey [Video]
- Raphael Honigstein banters Arsenal’s Mathieu Flamini for throwing away 3-goal lead on BT Sport [Video]
That’s how to kiss & make up! Botafogo’s Junior Cesar & Fluminense’s Diguinho get intimate after a foul
An image is going round Brazil from last weekend’s match between Botafogo and Fluminense.
Botafogo claimed a 3-0 win in the encounter, and during the game their midfielder Junior Cesar hacked down Fluminense’s Diguinho with a rash lunge.
After the foul the pair squared up to one-another, when something strange happened.
Botafogo’s Junior Cesar moved his face as if trying to lay a kiss on Fluminense’s Diguinho lips.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: February 25, 2014