That’s how to kiss & make up! Botafogo’s Junior Cesar & Fluminense’s Diguinho get intimate after a foul
- February 25, 2014
An image is going round Brazil from last weekend’s match between Botafogo and Fluminense.
Botafogo claimed a 3-0 win in the encounter, and during the game their midfielder Junior Cesar hacked down Fluminense’s Diguinho with a rash lunge.
After the foul the pair squared up to one-another, when something strange happened.
Botafogo’s Junior Cesar moved his face as if trying to lay a kiss on Fluminense’s Diguinho lips.
Watch the footage below.
- Man United & Chelsea target Kenedy scores in Brazil in a derby [Video]
- Robinho scores 2 then sent off for diving during Santos win over Botafogo
- Doing a Didier Drogba: Botafogo’s Emerson Sheik screams “disgrace” af...
- Chill Bro! Botafogo’s André Bahia celebrates goal at training with wild stomp [Vi...
- Scenes! Botafogo score 95th & 96th minute goals v Ceara to advance on away goals [...
- Birmingham manager Lee Clark pulled a “Temuri Ketsbaia” kicking celebration...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi