That Awkward Moment when Cristiano Ronaldo released a ‘Boys’ underwear and socks collection
- October 5, 2013
Is the money Cristiano will make from this really worth the ribbing he’s going to take from his Real Madrid team mates for releasing a boys underwear collection?
There’s no suggestion there’s anything wrong with it – it’s a business venture like any other, but we think you’ll agree from watching the TV spot below that it’s just a little…odd.
[gthumb id=”361645″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]