Terrible but Brilliant: Didier Drogba returns to haunt Arsenal, diving and scoring twice
- August 4, 2013
Over the years Didier Drogba would typically bang them in for Chelsea against city rivals Arsenal.
12 months ago he left Chelsea and Gooners everywhere let out a sigh of relief.
However, on Sunday afternoon Drogba returned to the Emirates with new club Galatasaray.
1-0 down, Drogba saved the day for Gala, scoring two late goals to make his tally 15 goals in 15 games against Arsenal.
His first goal, a penalty, was dubious to at the least after Drogba took a dive in the box and was somehow awarded a penalty.
His second was another typical Drogba goal; the good kind.
His first touch was perfect, creating space to fire in left-footed to give Galatasaray a 2-1 win. This saw them crowned Champions of the Emirates Cup.
GIF’s of his dive and his two goals can be seen below:
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...