Terrible but Brilliant: Didier Drogba returns to haunt Arsenal, diving and scoring twice
- August 4, 2013
Over the years Didier Drogba would typically bang them in for Chelsea against city rivals Arsenal.
12 months ago he left Chelsea and Gooners everywhere let out a sigh of relief.
However, on Sunday afternoon Drogba returned to the Emirates with new club Galatasaray.
1-0 down, Drogba saved the day for Gala, scoring two late goals to make his tally 15 goals in 15 games against Arsenal.
His first goal, a penalty, was dubious to at the least after Drogba took a dive in the box and was somehow awarded a penalty.
His second was another typical Drogba goal; the good kind.
His first touch was perfect, creating space to fire in left-footed to give Galatasaray a 2-1 win. This saw them crowned Champions of the Emirates Cup.
GIF’s of his dive and his two goals can be seen below:
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...