Telegraph journo Henry Winter wonders whether Roy Hodgson can ‘cut it’ while filming him laying out cones
- June 9, 2014
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter is running a World Cup video diary, giving his thoughts and observations on what’s unfolding from the England camp.
This particular video is rather funny, a bit American Beauty as Winter discusses Roy Hodgson’s credentials while filming him putting out the cones at training.
In a video entitled ‘Can Hodgson cut it at the World Cup?’, Winter doesn’t really answer his own question, instead observing how Hodsgon has never really earned the reputation at hom that he has abroad, citing his failure at Liverpool as a reason for this.
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Laura Bassett reflects on her semi-final own goal for Japan v England [video]
- Paul Gascoigne’s career highlights get the Lego treatment [Video]
- Gutted: Laura Bassett’s seriously unfortunate own goal for Japan v England [GIF &...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi