Telegraph journo Henry Winter wonders whether Roy Hodgson can ‘cut it’ while filming him laying out cones
- June 9, 2014
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter is running a World Cup video diary, giving his thoughts and observations on what’s unfolding from the England camp.
This particular video is rather funny, a bit American Beauty as Winter discusses Roy Hodgson’s credentials while filming him putting out the cones at training.
In a video entitled ‘Can Hodgson cut it at the World Cup?’, Winter doesn’t really answer his own question, instead observing how Hodsgon has never really earned the reputation at hom that he has abroad, citing his failure at Liverpool as a reason for this.
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...