Telegraph journalist Henry Winter says Luis Suarez needs psychological help [Video]
There has been plenty of reaction today about the results of Luis Suarez’s appeal to CAS.
The striker was trying to have his four month ban from football reduced but his pleas were rejected. However, he was granted permission to train with Barcelona and to play friendlies for his new club.
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter disagrees with this verdict. Winter thinks that CAS have been lenient to Suarez by allowing him to play friendlies and that he may miss the point of the ban if he’s allowed to play.
He also thinks that CAS should have urged Suarez to get some kind of psychological help in order to overcome this taste for flesh that he clearly has.
You can listen to the views of Henry Winter in the video above.
- Barcelona star Lionel Messi will be tried in Spain for tax fraud, could spend 22 months...
- Man United & Barcelona send scouts to watch one of the hottest stars in Belgium [H...
- Philippe Coutinho’s agent Kia Joorabchian says his client is staying at Liverpool...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Man City next season [El Mundo Deportivo]
- Kyriakos Papadopoulos mocked Luis Suarez for being a biter during Barca’s win v L...
- Luis Suarez jokingly tries to slap Sergi Roberto in Barcelona training (Video)
- Injured Leo Messi gets a ride to Barcelona training from neighbour Luis Suarez (Video)
- Luis Suarez bags a brace as Barcelona beat Las Palmas 2-1 (official video)