Telegraph journalist Henry Winter says Luis Suarez needs psychological help [Video]
There has been plenty of reaction today about the results of Luis Suarez’s appeal to CAS.
The striker was trying to have his four month ban from football reduced but his pleas were rejected. However, he was granted permission to train with Barcelona and to play friendlies for his new club.
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter disagrees with this verdict. Winter thinks that CAS have been lenient to Suarez by allowing him to play friendlies and that he may miss the point of the ban if he’s allowed to play.
He also thinks that CAS should have urged Suarez to get some kind of psychological help in order to overcome this taste for flesh that he clearly has.
You can listen to the views of Henry Winter in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Too far? Jordi Alba faces backlash for trolling Mateo Kovacic during El ClasicoDecember 6, 2016
- Xavi Hernandez explains why Cristiano Ronaldo probably did nothing wrong over tax scandalDecember 5, 2016
- Liverpool set for a Champions League return at BarcelonaDecember 5, 2016
- Barca legend Xavi talks about Cristiano Ronaldo’s financial problems [Rac1]December 5, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016