- Supersonic Golazo! Inter’s Mateo Kovacic scores Thunder-bastard volley v Lazio [GIF & Video]
- Arsenal fan says ‘Liverpool fans should be embarrassed by the lack of atmosphere at Anfield’ [Video]
- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter says Luis Suarez needs psychological help [Video]
There has been plenty of reaction today about the results of Luis Suarez’s appeal to CAS.
The striker was trying to have his four month ban from football reduced but his pleas were rejected. However, he was granted permission to train with Barcelona and to play friendlies for his new club.
Telegraph journalist Henry Winter disagrees with this verdict. Winter thinks that CAS have been lenient to Suarez by allowing him to play friendlies and that he may miss the point of the ban if he’s allowed to play.
He also thinks that CAS should have urged Suarez to get some kind of psychological help in order to overcome this taste for flesh that he clearly has.
You can listen to the views of Henry Winter in the video above.
- Updated: August 14, 2014