Teen girl charged with assault after attacking opposition player in High School Soccer game
- March 29, 2012
South Carolina teenager Annette McCullough has secured headlines across America after she embarked on a vicious assault during a girls High School soccer game earlier this week.
Chester High School played Lewisville High School on Monday and when McCullough was tripped by the touchline she reacted by immediately getting to her feet, pulling her opponent to the ground and punching her multiple times.
The unnamed victim suffered minor injuries but for McCullough who was sent off, it could get a lot more serious as she has been charged with third-degree assault and battery.
Referee Alan Parker said afterwards: “Some incidental contact ended in one girl going down and she just got up and started pummeling. It’s unfortunate, it really is. Contact is a part of soccer, but when you retaliate like that, obviously, there is no place in the game for that.”
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi