Teach me how to Dougie: Man United’s Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) goal celebration v Hull
- March 6, 2013
Tuesday night was an evening of mixed fortunes for Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, 20, was signed by Manchester United for £15 million in the winter transfer window, however the tricky forward will only arrive at Old Trafford at the end of the season when his loan move at Crystal Palace expires.
While his future employers were being turfed out the Champions League, Zaha was helping his current club push for promotion to the Premier League.
The Eagles claimed an important 4-2 home win over 2nd-placed Hull. Kevin Phillips starred with a hat-trick for the Eagles, while Zaha was a close runner-up in the man of the match stakes with two assists and a goal of his own.
Zaha registered Palace’s fourth against the Tigers, and after scoring the England international pulled out a brilliant ‘Teach me how to Dougie’ celebration.
Watch Wilfried Zaha’s goal & celebration in Gif form below, while below the fold is another GIF of Phillip’s goal of the game.
(Credit to @CPFCGIFS)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]