Teach me how to Dougie: Man United’s Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) goal celebration v Hull
- March 6, 2013
Tuesday night was an evening of mixed fortunes for Manchester United’s Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, 20, was signed by Manchester United for £15 million in the winter transfer window, however the tricky forward will only arrive at Old Trafford at the end of the season when his loan move at Crystal Palace expires.
While his future employers were being turfed out the Champions League, Zaha was helping his current club push for promotion to the Premier League.
The Eagles claimed an important 4-2 home win over 2nd-placed Hull. Kevin Phillips starred with a hat-trick for the Eagles, while Zaha was a close runner-up in the man of the match stakes with two assists and a goal of his own.
Zaha registered Palace’s fourth against the Tigers, and after scoring the England international pulled out a brilliant ‘Teach me how to Dougie’ celebration.
Watch Wilfried Zaha’s goal & celebration in Gif form below, while below the fold is another GIF of Phillip’s goal of the game.
(Credit to @CPFCGIFS)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...