Tata v Robinho: 50-year old Barça manager shows a better touch than Milan’s flakey forward during Champions League draw
Robinho may have scored for Milan tonight, but he was otherwise at his flakey and erratic best.
He pulled off the most needless piece of showboating early on, pulling a rainbow flick over Alexis Sanchez only to then lose possession, and later on inexplicably fresh airing an easy chance.
Barcelona manager Tata Martino, meanwhile, showed the touch of angel in taking a ball down on the sideline, and some clever clogs Instagrammer has decided to juxtapose the two, in an effort to lampoon poor old Robinho.
Tata’s touch and Robinho’s miss are below the fold.
[gthumb id=”367703″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”367698″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
Watch Live Stream
- Tata Martino to Messi: ‘I know you’re the Barça boss & can have me fired with 1 phone call’ [Periodico]January 8, 2015
- But could he do it on a Tuesday in Stoke? Tata says Messi could ‘do it’ in the Premier League [Video]November 11, 2014
- Barcelona’s Dani Alves goes on epic rant: ‘FFS, it wasn’t Tata’s fault, it was the players’ fault!’ [Video]August 21, 2014
- Tata Martino announces he is leaving Barcelona – presser with English voice over [video]May 18, 2014
- Atletico Mineiro’s Robinho hit by a lighter at Racing Club, does a Dida (Video)April 28, 2016
- Robinho scores perfect hat-trick for Atletico Mineiro (Video)March 7, 2016
- Now at Atletico Mineiro, it’s nice to see that Robinho is still useless (Video)March 1, 2016
- Eden Hazard’s Five-a-Side team features a Manchester City flopDecember 4, 2015