Tata v Robinho: 50-year old Barça manager shows a better touch than Milan’s flakey forward during Champions League draw
- October 22, 2013
Robinho may have scored for Milan tonight, but he was otherwise at his flakey and erratic best.
He pulled off the most needless piece of showboating early on, pulling a rainbow flick over Alexis Sanchez only to then lose possession, and later on inexplicably fresh airing an easy chance.
Barcelona manager Tata Martino, meanwhile, showed the touch of angel in taking a ball down on the sideline, and some clever clogs Instagrammer has decided to juxtapose the two, in an effort to lampoon poor old Robinho.
Tata’s touch and Robinho’s miss are below the fold.
[gthumb id=”367703″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”367698″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]