- Jokers! Cristiano Ronaldo and Pepe rip it out of James Rodriguez for terrible touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Marouane Fellaini says it was easy for critics to make him a scapegoat when David Moyes failed at Man United
- Olympiakos pay wonderful tribute to retiring defender Eric Abidal [Video]
- NUTS! Moussa Dembélé nutmegs Andros Townsend at Spurs training, then scores! [Video]
- Jose Mourinho receives phone call during presser, doesn’t know how to simply silence it [Video]
Tata v Robinho: 50-year old Barça manager shows a better touch than Milan’s flakey forward during Champions League draw
Robinho may have scored for Milan tonight, but he was otherwise at his flakey and erratic best.
He pulled off the most needless piece of showboating early on, pulling a rainbow flick over Alexis Sanchez only to then lose possession, and later on inexplicably fresh airing an easy chance.
Barcelona manager Tata Martino, meanwhile, showed the touch of angel in taking a ball down on the sideline, and some clever clogs Instagrammer has decided to juxtapose the two, in an effort to lampoon poor old Robinho.
Tata’s touch and Robinho’s miss are below the fold.
[gthumb id="367703" size="large" autoplay="1"]
[gthumb id="367698" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 22, 2013