Talking Tactics: Jose Mourinho hopes Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game [Video]
Jose Mourinho gave an in-depth post match analysis of Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Swansea to the club’s in-house TV channel on Boxing Day.
The Special One seemed slightly perturbed by Chelsea’s narrow with over Michael Laudrup’s side, with the Portuguese boss citing fatigue as one of the main reasons why the Pensioners only scored once in the game.
Looking forward, Chelsea TV asked Mourinho for his thoughts ahead of Sunday’s massive match at home to Liverpool and, in particular, Chelsea’s gameplan to try to contain Luis Suarez.
Maybe Suarez today will get a little injury! Just a little, little one. I’m not asking a big injury, just a little one. Just an injury that will stop him from playing for four days.
Watch Jose Mourinho hope that Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game below.
- Chelsea to turn to Atletico Madrid boss Diego Simeone to replace Jose Mourinho [Indepen...
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho was scouting Andriy Yarmolenko last night [AS]
- Ancelotti’s desire to return to Premier League heaps pressure on Mourinho (Mirror)
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho looked a bit villainous at Ukraine versus Spain (Tweets)
- Djibril Cisse denies any involvement in sex tape blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena [Le Figaro]
- Why James Milner is crucial to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool revolution [Statistics]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...