Talking Tactics: Jose Mourinho hopes Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game [Video]
- December 27, 2013
Jose Mourinho gave an in-depth post match analysis of Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Swansea to the club’s in-house TV channel on Boxing Day.
The Special One seemed slightly perturbed by Chelsea’s narrow with over Michael Laudrup’s side, with the Portuguese boss citing fatigue as one of the main reasons why the Pensioners only scored once in the game.
Looking forward, Chelsea TV asked Mourinho for his thoughts ahead of Sunday’s massive match at home to Liverpool and, in particular, Chelsea’s gameplan to try to contain Luis Suarez.
Maybe Suarez today will get a little injury! Just a little, little one. I’m not asking a big injury, just a little one. Just an injury that will stop him from playing for four days.
Watch Jose Mourinho hope that Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game below.
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Chelsea youngster Mario Pasalic joins Monaco on loan as part of Falcao deal [Video]
- Done Deal: Chelsea secure season-long loan of Falcao from AS Monaco
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi