- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
- Jose Mourinho tells Talksport he was ‘inches away’ from signing Thierry Henry – for Barça!
- Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor posts tribute to Thierry Henry with picture of pair from Arsenal days
Talking Tactics: Jose Mourinho hopes Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game [Video]
Jose Mourinho gave an in-depth post match analysis of Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Swansea to the club’s in-house TV channel on Boxing Day.
The Special One seemed slightly perturbed by Chelsea’s narrow with over Michael Laudrup’s side, with the Portuguese boss citing fatigue as one of the main reasons why the Pensioners only scored once in the game.
Looking forward, Chelsea TV asked Mourinho for his thoughts ahead of Sunday’s massive match at home to Liverpool and, in particular, Chelsea’s gameplan to try to contain Luis Suarez.
Maybe Suarez today will get a little injury! Just a little, little one. I’m not asking a big injury, just a little one. Just an injury that will stop him from playing for four days.
Watch Jose Mourinho hope that Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game below.
- Updated: December 27, 2013