Talking Tactics: Jose Mourinho hopes Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game [Video]
- December 27, 2013
Jose Mourinho gave an in-depth post match analysis of Chelsea’s 1-0 win over Swansea to the club’s in-house TV channel on Boxing Day.
The Special One seemed slightly perturbed by Chelsea’s narrow with over Michael Laudrup’s side, with the Portuguese boss citing fatigue as one of the main reasons why the Pensioners only scored once in the game.
Looking forward, Chelsea TV asked Mourinho for his thoughts ahead of Sunday’s massive match at home to Liverpool and, in particular, Chelsea’s gameplan to try to contain Luis Suarez.
Maybe Suarez today will get a little injury! Just a little, little one. I’m not asking a big injury, just a little one. Just an injury that will stop him from playing for four days.
Watch Jose Mourinho hope that Luis Suarez gets injured for Liverpool before the Chelsea game below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...