Taking into account only goals scored by Spanish players, Real Madrid would have been relegated
- June 9, 2013
Real Madrid finished a respectable 2nd in La Liga this season but @OptaJose provided an interesting fictional table for us.
Taking into account only Spanish goalscorers, Real Madrid wouldn’t have qualified for European football.
Not only that, but they would have been relegated to Liga Segunda with a pathetic 13 goals.
Barcelona would still have finished top, largely thanks to the goals of Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Cristian Tello.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...