- Christian Eriksen refuses to admit anyone got a touch on 2nd Spurs goal at Newcastle [video]
- Puskas award contender: Lee Beattie (Prestatyn) scissor kick golazo from outside the box [Video]
- Aston Villa release YouTube video of their fans’ celebrations after Liverpool win
- Harry Kane hits 30 goals for Spurs with late strike at Newcastle [All the stats]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers bemoans lack of energy & admits Aston Villa were better [Video]
Taking into account only goals scored by Spanish players, Real Madrid would have been relegated
- June 9, 2013
Real Madrid finished a respectable 2nd in La Liga this season but @OptaJose provided an interesting fictional table for us.
Taking into account only Spanish goalscorers, Real Madrid wouldn’t have qualified for European football.
Not only that, but they would have been relegated to Liga Segunda with a pathetic 13 goals.
Barcelona would still have finished top, largely thanks to the goals of Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Cristian Tello.