- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez beautiful volley golazo in derby v Inter to finish fine move [Vine & GIF]
- Pochettino post Hull 1 – Spurs 2: ‘It’s a massive win’ [Video]
- Awesome fan footage of Wayne Rooney’s goal from Arsenal 1 – Manchester United 2
- AC Milan & Inter fans both produced AMAZING tifos ahead of derby [Pictures]
- Messi uploads his 1st ever Barça goal from Ronaldinho’s assist, thanks teammates on Instagram
Taking into account only goals scored by Spanish players, Real Madrid would have been relegated
Real Madrid finished a respectable 2nd in La Liga this season but @OptaJose provided an interesting fictional table for us.
Taking into account only Spanish goalscorers, Real Madrid wouldn’t have qualified for European football.
Not only that, but they would have been relegated to Liga Segunda with a pathetic 13 goals.
Barcelona would still have finished top, largely thanks to the goals of Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Cristian Tello.
- Updated: June 9, 2013