Taking into account only goals scored by Spanish players, Real Madrid would have been relegated
- June 9, 2013
Real Madrid finished a respectable 2nd in La Liga this season but @OptaJose provided an interesting fictional table for us.
Taking into account only Spanish goalscorers, Real Madrid wouldn’t have qualified for European football.
Not only that, but they would have been relegated to Liga Segunda with a pathetic 13 goals.
Barcelona would still have finished top, largely thanks to the goals of Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Cristian Tello.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...