Taking into account only goals scored by Spanish players, Real Madrid would have been relegated
- June 9, 2013
Real Madrid finished a respectable 2nd in La Liga this season but @OptaJose provided an interesting fictional table for us.
Taking into account only Spanish goalscorers, Real Madrid wouldn’t have qualified for European football.
Not only that, but they would have been relegated to Liga Segunda with a pathetic 13 goals.
Barcelona would still have finished top, largely thanks to the goals of Andres Iniesta, Cesc Fabregas, Pedro and Cristian Tello.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi