Swimming in it: FC Tokyo played Vissel Kobe on a completely waterlogged pitch
- November 18, 2012
Amazing scenes were spotted in the J-League on Saturday as a flash flood during FC Tokyo-Vissel Kobe turned the pitch into a swimming pool.
As can be seen in the eye-witness footage below, the match turned into a complete joke as players struggled to maintain their balance – let alone pass the ball with any accuracy – as the heavens opened and instantly waterlogged the surface.
Watch the resulting slip & slide action below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260304″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi