Swimming in it: FC Tokyo played Vissel Kobe on a completely waterlogged pitch
- November 18, 2012
Amazing scenes were spotted in the J-League on Saturday as a flash flood during FC Tokyo-Vissel Kobe turned the pitch into a swimming pool.
As can be seen in the eye-witness footage below, the match turned into a complete joke as players struggled to maintain their balance – let alone pass the ball with any accuracy – as the heavens opened and instantly waterlogged the surface.
Watch the resulting slip & slide action below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260304″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...