Swift Recovery/United Social Media Fail: Marouane Fellaini trains with the Belgium squad, set to play against Croatia
- October 8, 2013
After Manchester United posted on their Facebook page that Marouane Fellaini ‘would be out for at least a few weeks’, Marouane Fellaini trained perfectly well with the Belgium squad today, by simply strapping his injured wrist up.
In truth, it was a bizarre notification from United – with such crucial qualifiers coming up for Belgium (against Croatia and Wales), Fellaini was always going to do all he could to make that game, and put off any operative work until afterwards.
He will line up for his national side against Croatia and Wales but is then expected to undergo the op, which will sideline him until December, which will see him miss up to two months of United matches in the league, Capital One Cup and Champions League.
Watch footage of Fellaini training with Belgium today on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”362895″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...