- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Swift Recovery/United Social Media Fail: Marouane Fellaini trains with the Belgium squad, set to play against Croatia
- Updated: October 8, 2013
After Manchester United posted on their Facebook page that Marouane Fellaini ‘would be out for at least a few weeks’, Marouane Fellaini trained perfectly well with the Belgium squad today, by simply strapping his injured wrist up.
In truth, it was a bizarre notification from United – with such crucial qualifiers coming up for Belgium (against Croatia and Wales), Fellaini was always going to do all he could to make that game, and put off any operative work until afterwards.
He will line up for his national side against Croatia and Wales but is then expected to undergo the op, which will sideline him until December, which will see him miss up to two months of United matches in the league, Capital One Cup and Champions League.
Watch footage of Fellaini training with Belgium today on the clip below.
[gthumb id="362895" size="large" autoplay="1"]