- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Swedish website track down meteorologist who went viral because he looks like Andre Villas-Boas
You may well have seen a picture of an Andre Villas-Boas look-a-like on Facebook or Twitter today.
The joke more or less went, hey look: Andre Villas-Boas has a new job just minutes after being sacked by Tottenham…
Sweden’s Nyheter24 tracked him down and have published an article on their website about he meteorologist who has gone viral, who goes by the name of Nitzan Cohen and works for TV4.
The 26-year-old admitted “he understands there are lots of people that think I look like him a little.”
Cohen continued: “I just think it’s funny! I have some friends in England, it would be very funny if any of them discovered this.”
He goes on to say that he didn’t know that he was a doppelgänger, until it was pointed out to him by a sports journalist at TV4.
Judge for yourself with the pictures above and below.
— Glenn Wittmann (@Glenn_LUFC) December 16, 2013
- Updated: December 16, 2013