Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored an acrobatic bicycle kick in the Chinese Super League
- July 30, 2014
A wonderful goal was scored last weekend in the Chinese Super League as Shanghai SIPG draw 3-3 with Liaoning Whowin.
Swedish striker Tobias Hysen joined Shanghai SIPG back at the start of 2014, and the European drew the hosts level at one apiece just before the halftime break with a special strike.
Having made a forward run to burst into the Liaoning box, Hysen was perfectly placed to receive a chipped ball into the centre from the left hand side, where the Swede channelled some Zlatan Ibrahimovic flexibility by converting a unique bicycle kick into the net.
See how Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored an acrobatic bicycle kick in the Chinese Super League above.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi