- Raheem Sterling wins Tuttosport’s young player of 2014 award, Liverpool star called ‘black gold’
- Inter Milan want Aaron Lennon. Tottenham eye Fredy Guarin [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored an acrobatic bicycle kick in the Chinese Super League
A wonderful goal was scored last weekend in the Chinese Super League as Shanghai SIPG draw 3-3 with Liaoning Whowin.
Swedish striker Tobias Hysen joined Shanghai SIPG back at the start of 2014, and the European drew the hosts level at one apiece just before the halftime break with a special strike.
Having made a forward run to burst into the Liaoning box, Hysen was perfectly placed to receive a chipped ball into the centre from the left hand side, where the Swede channelled some Zlatan Ibrahimovic flexibility by converting a unique bicycle kick into the net.
See how Swedish striker Tobias Hysen scored an acrobatic bicycle kick in the Chinese Super League above.
- Updated: July 30, 2014