Swansea’s Chico Flores turns to social media to bemoan Crystal Palace’s controversial penalty decision [Picture]
Swansea’s Chico Flores seems to enjoy turning to social media in order to gain public support for his point of view.
Several weeks ago Chico posted a Vine video on his Twitter account in order to argue that West Ham striker Andy Carroll had elbowed him in the head during their Premier League matchup at Upton Park.
Fast forward to Sunday, and Chico again called on public support with regard to Crystal Palace’s u njust penalty at the Liberty Stadium which lead to the Eagles claiming a valuable point in their big to beat the drop.
Swansea’s Spanish defender was sent off when referee Mike Dean adjudged that Chico had fouled Palace striker Glenn Murray in the home box, and Murray duly stepped up to covert the spot-kick for the visitors.
The award of the spot-kick, however, was highly controversial as, as shown by replays, Chico’s foul had occurred outside the box.
Making sure to protest his innocence, the Spaniard upload a picture onto the Twitter and Instagram pages showing that his foul was outside the box, with the comment “This is penalty ?? Incredible,1 meter outside the area…”
See Cicho Flores’ post below.
Watch Live Stream
- Hull’s Robert Snodgrass apologies on social media for diving v Crystal PalaceDecember 10, 2016
- Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye online gaming proves he’s still a Newcastle fan (Video)December 4, 2016
- Pape Souare talks about car crash, admits his career is ‘in God’s hands’ [BBC Audio]December 1, 2016
- Alan Pardew is demanding a massive pay-off from Crystal Palace [Times]December 1, 2016
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016