Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
Watch Live Stream
- Swansea confirm record £15.5m signing from Atletico Madrid; Borja Baston interviewed (Video)August 11, 2016
- Swansea post legendary Ashley Williams tribute video following move to Everton (Video)August 10, 2016
- Updates on Ashley Williams’ move from Swansea to Everton [Express]August 9, 2016
- West Ham spent a club record transfer fee to sign Andre Ayew from SwanseaAugust 8, 2016
- Everton mocked online after new Spurs man Moussa Sissoko ignored their calls [Best Tweets]August 31, 2016
- Spurs match Everton’s £30m bid for Moussa Sissoko; Player agrees 5 year deal at WHL [RMC Sport]August 31, 2016
- Danny Murphy blasts Tottenham’s activity in the transfer market (BBC 5 live Video)August 31, 2016
- Everton agree £30m fee for Moussa Sissoko; Spurs still in bidding war [Reports]August 31, 2016