Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal post video of Alex Iwobi’s incredible dribbling skills v Swansea (Video)October 18, 2016
- MOTD pundits not impressed with on fire Arsenal forward Theo Walcott [Tweets]October 16, 2016
- Famous Wenger critic DT asks if Arsenal are riding their luck (video)October 15, 2016
- Granit Xhaka celebrates Arsenal win over Swansea on Instagram, no mention of red cardOctober 15, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016