Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
- July 19, 2014
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...