Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
Watch Live Stream
- Swansea legend Lee Trundle scores awesome trick penalty (video)December 5, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino cites Michael Owen dive to defend Spurs midfielderDecember 5, 2016
- Explosive claims may finally reveal why Michael Laudrup was mysteriously axed from Swansea in 2014December 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Liverpool & Spurs eyeing January move for Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- PSG are planning a huge bid for Spurs star Dele Alli [Mirror]December 9, 2016
- Who Spurs and Man United could face in the Europa League last 32December 9, 2016
- Leaked designs of Tottenham’s possible 2017-18 kitsDecember 9, 2016