- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
- Updated: July 19, 2014