Swansea’s Ben Davies set for Tottenham medical later in Seattle ahead of the friendly with Sounders
- July 19, 2014
According to the rumour mill, Tottenham and Swansea are about to complete some business involving three players going in different directions.
New Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is on the verge of signing Swansea left-back Ben Davies.
The story has been swishing around the gossip columns for some time, but it’s now come to light that defender is set for his Tottenham medical in America ahead of Spurs’ pre-season friendly with the Seattle Sounders.
Provided everything goes to plan, Davies could be unveiled in Seattle.
Ben Davies is said to cost Spurs around £10 million.
But that is just the start of the business between the clubs, as betting has been suspended on the future of Michel Vorm with the Swansea goalkeeper reportedly set to join Tottenham.
Moreover, Gylfi Sigurdsson seems set to leave White Hart Lane in the near future, with the Icelandic international now tipped to rejoin Swansea, whom he played for before he transferred to Tottenham.
- Swansea sign Heerenveen keeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt, here’s his first interview [...
- Jimmy Carr does stand up at wedding of Swansea midfielder Jonjo Shelvey [Video]
- GK coach Tony Roberts confirms his switch from Arsenal to Swansea on Twitter
- Pablo Zabaleta tweets Man City fan after making her cry by giving her his shirt [Vine]
- Joe Hart on his wonder save for Man City at Swansea [video]
- Swansea boss Garry Monk hits back at Arsene Wenger over negative football jibes [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi