- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Swansea to complete the €12m signing of Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony imminently [AD.nl]
Is it a done deal? Almost certainly, according to Dutch media outlet Ad.nl on Thursday.
Swansea are on the verge of completing an outstanding signing as they pen Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony for €12 million.
According to the Dutch source:
The Ivorian striker has agreed to move [to Swansea]. The club in the English Premier League will sign the striker to a long-term commitment, and the transfer could be completed within hour.
After a fine spell at Vitesse in the Eredivisie, where he has scored 46 goals in 63 games, Bony (aka Daddy Cool) is eager to test himself in the Premier League..
Should Swansea sign Bony for £12m then the Welshman could be buying a bargain. Pacey, deadly in front of goal, and a natural number nine, Bony has all the attributes necessary to parachute into the Premier League and start scoring from the get-go.
In short, Bony could be this season’s Michu.
- Updated: June 27, 2013