Swansea to complete the €12m signing of Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony imminently [AD.nl]
- June 27, 2013
Is it a done deal? Almost certainly, according to Dutch media outlet Ad.nl on Thursday.
Swansea are on the verge of completing an outstanding signing as they pen Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony for €12 million.
According to the Dutch source:
The Ivorian striker has agreed to move [to Swansea]. The club in the English Premier League will sign the striker to a long-term commitment, and the transfer could be completed within hour.
After a fine spell at Vitesse in the Eredivisie, where he has scored 46 goals in 63 games, Bony (aka Daddy Cool) is eager to test himself in the Premier League..
Should Swansea sign Bony for £12m then the Welshman could be buying a bargain. Pacey, deadly in front of goal, and a natural number nine, Bony has all the attributes necessary to parachute into the Premier League and start scoring from the get-go.
In short, Bony could be this season’s Michu.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...