Swansea to complete the €12m signing of Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony imminently [AD.nl]
- June 27, 2013
Is it a done deal? Almost certainly, according to Dutch media outlet Ad.nl on Thursday.
Swansea are on the verge of completing an outstanding signing as they pen Vitesse striker Wilfried Bony for €12 million.
According to the Dutch source:
The Ivorian striker has agreed to move [to Swansea]. The club in the English Premier League will sign the striker to a long-term commitment, and the transfer could be completed within hour.
After a fine spell at Vitesse in the Eredivisie, where he has scored 46 goals in 63 games, Bony (aka Daddy Cool) is eager to test himself in the Premier League..
Should Swansea sign Bony for £12m then the Welshman could be buying a bargain. Pacey, deadly in front of goal, and a natural number nine, Bony has all the attributes necessary to parachute into the Premier League and start scoring from the get-go.
In short, Bony could be this season’s Michu.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]