Swansea striker Wilfried Bony focused on survival after brace against Newcastle
- April 19, 2014
Swansea striker Wilfried Bony admitted that his last minute penalty against Newcastle could be one of the most important goals he’s scored this season.
The Ivorian forward has hit more than 20 goals in his first season at Swansea but needed nerves of steel to complete a comeback for his team today at St. James’s Park.
However, Bony acknowledged that survival has not yet been obtained. “There are three games left and we just have to focus on the next one and how to win that.”
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- Newcastle favourites to sign Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost [Voetbal International]
- Newcastle officially launch 3rd kit for 15-16 season; Looks similar to PSG [Pictures]
- Deal Done: Charlie Austin set to become Steve McClaren’s first Newcastle signing ...
- Wolfsburg striker Bas Dost has held transfer talks with Newcastle boss Steve McClaren [AD]
- Mike Ashley leaves Newcastle’s board of directors, new manager Steve McClaren joi...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi