Swansea striker Wilfried Bony focused on survival after brace against Newcastle
- April 19, 2014
Swansea striker Wilfried Bony admitted that his last minute penalty against Newcastle could be one of the most important goals he’s scored this season.
The Ivorian forward has hit more than 20 goals in his first season at Swansea but needed nerves of steel to complete a comeback for his team today at St. James’s Park.
However, Bony acknowledged that survival has not yet been obtained. “There are three games left and we just have to focus on the next one and how to win that.”
- Ex-Newcastle defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa gets a historic low player rating from L’Equipe (Vi...
- Jamie Vardy gives Leicester a big boost before the Newcastle game
- Kieron Dyer makes a joke at Newcastle United’s expense on I’m a Celebrity (Video)
- Hatem Ben Arfa waxes lyrical about ‘hell’ of being a ‘prisoner’ at Newcas...
- Wilfried Bony & Kevin De Bruyne gave Man City a 2-nil lead v Crystal Palace (Videos)
- Wilfried Bony juggles the ball for a lap of the pitch in Man City training (Video)
- Berbatov-esque: Man City star Wilfried Bony shows off his ridiculous first touch in training (Vi...
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 season [Pictures]