Swansea striker Wilfried Bony focused on survival after brace against Newcastle
- April 19, 2014
Swansea striker Wilfried Bony admitted that his last minute penalty against Newcastle could be one of the most important goals he’s scored this season.
The Ivorian forward has hit more than 20 goals in his first season at Swansea but needed nerves of steel to complete a comeback for his team today at St. James’s Park.
However, Bony acknowledged that survival has not yet been obtained. “There are three games left and we just have to focus on the next one and how to win that.”
- Newcastle v Borussia Monchengladbach: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Revealed: Newcastle officially unveil their new Puma away kit for 2015-16 [Pictures]
- Newcastle’s Haris Vuckic scores a solo goal of the season contender v Ajax (Video)
- Sheffield United 2 – Newcastle 2: Georginio Wijnaldum scores for the 2nd game run...
- Rolando Aarons posts Instagram video of his two golazos for Newcastle United (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović confirms Newcastle signing of Anderlecht teammate Chancel Mbemba [HNB]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi