Swansea striker Wilfried Bony focused on survival after brace against Newcastle
- April 19, 2014
Swansea striker Wilfried Bony admitted that his last minute penalty against Newcastle could be one of the most important goals he’s scored this season.
The Ivorian forward has hit more than 20 goals in his first season at Swansea but needed nerves of steel to complete a comeback for his team today at St. James’s Park.
However, Bony acknowledged that survival has not yet been obtained. “There are three games left and we just have to focus on the next one and how to win that.”
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Newcastle fans launch ‘You don’t know what you’re doing’ chants...
- Red-carded Aleksandar Mitrovic needs to learn how to count to ten (Best Tweets)
- Georginio Wijnaldum is thankful that he has a friend like Tim Krul (Video)
- Newcastle v Arsenal: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...