- How’s my driving? Sergio Busquets startles Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique [Video]
- Alvaro Arbeloa says he doesn’t understand Platini’s problem and endorses Ronaldo to retain Ballon d’Or
- Flashback Friday! Niall Quinn and Kevin Philips combine to help Sunderland thump Chelsea [Video]
- Fight! River celebrate at the final whistle while Boca players clash with pitch-invading fans [Video]
- Lionel Messi sits shotgun as Gerard Pique test drives a new Audi in reckless fashion [Video]
Swansea finally agree €14M fee with Vitesse for the transfer of Wilfried Bony [Voetbal International]
On Tuesday afternoon Dutch media site Voetbal International were reporting that Vitesse had accepted a €14M bid for highly rated striker Wilfried Bony.
Bony was top of Michael Laudrup’s summer wishlist and it seems the Swansea manager finally has his man for a fee that could rise to €16M.
The soon-to-be Swansea player told Voetbal ‘Swansea is a wonderful club. It’s my chance in the Premier League to play and they also play attractive football‘.
Following the signing of Michu for £2M last season, Swansea fans will be hoping the Ivorian striker is able to make a similar impact in Wales.
- Updated: July 9, 2013