Swansea finally agree €14M fee with Vitesse for the transfer of Wilfried Bony [Voetbal International]
- July 9, 2013
On Tuesday afternoon Dutch media site Voetbal International were reporting that Vitesse had accepted a €14M bid for highly rated striker Wilfried Bony.
Bony was top of Michael Laudrup’s summer wishlist and it seems the Swansea manager finally has his man for a fee that could rise to €16M.
The soon-to-be Swansea player told Voetbal ‘Swansea is a wonderful club. It’s my chance in the Premier League to play and they also play attractive football‘.
Following the signing of Michu for £2M last season, Swansea fans will be hoping the Ivorian striker is able to make a similar impact in Wales.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...