- Aston Villa 2 – Bournemouth 1: Carles Gil scores a wondergoal at Villa Park
- Brighton 2 – Arsenal 3: Tomas Rosicky steals the show in FA Cup win [Official Highlights]
- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
Swansea finally agree €14M fee with Vitesse for the transfer of Wilfried Bony [Voetbal International]
On Tuesday afternoon Dutch media site Voetbal International were reporting that Vitesse had accepted a €14M bid for highly rated striker Wilfried Bony.
Bony was top of Michael Laudrup’s summer wishlist and it seems the Swansea manager finally has his man for a fee that could rise to €16M.
The soon-to-be Swansea player told Voetbal ‘Swansea is a wonderful club. It’s my chance in the Premier League to play and they also play attractive football‘.
Following the signing of Michu for £2M last season, Swansea fans will be hoping the Ivorian striker is able to make a similar impact in Wales.
- Updated: July 9, 2013