- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Swansea finally agree €14M fee with Vitesse for the transfer of Wilfried Bony [Voetbal International]
On Tuesday afternoon Dutch media site Voetbal International were reporting that Vitesse had accepted a €14M bid for highly rated striker Wilfried Bony.
Bony was top of Michael Laudrup’s summer wishlist and it seems the Swansea manager finally has his man for a fee that could rise to €16M.
The soon-to-be Swansea player told Voetbal ‘Swansea is a wonderful club. It’s my chance in the Premier League to play and they also play attractive football‘.
Following the signing of Michu for £2M last season, Swansea fans will be hoping the Ivorian striker is able to make a similar impact in Wales.
- Updated: July 9, 2013