Swansea finally agree €14M fee with Vitesse for the transfer of Wilfried Bony [Voetbal International]
- July 9, 2013
On Tuesday afternoon Dutch media site Voetbal International were reporting that Vitesse had accepted a €14M bid for highly rated striker Wilfried Bony.
Bony was top of Michael Laudrup’s summer wishlist and it seems the Swansea manager finally has his man for a fee that could rise to €16M.
The soon-to-be Swansea player told Voetbal ‘Swansea is a wonderful club. It’s my chance in the Premier League to play and they also play attractive football‘.
Following the signing of Michu for £2M last season, Swansea fans will be hoping the Ivorian striker is able to make a similar impact in Wales.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi