Swansea ball boy Charlie Morgan Tweets for 1st time since Eden Hazard red card
- January 25, 2013
With the UK press now focusing on his family life and the rather large fortune he will one day inherit, Charlie Morgan finds himself on the front and back of many papers this Friday morning.
As we showed yesterday, a new angle has emerged suggesting Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard kicked the ball rather than Morgan and the 17-year-old is now receiving death threats, according to The Sun.
Despite all the hate, Morgan can now console himself with the fact he is closing in on 100,000 Twitter followers and just a few hours ago, Swansea’s most (in) famous supporter took to the social networking site.
In truth, it is a rather bland Tweet but it would be a major surprise if Morgan was not heard from in the future. Rumours of a Sunday tabloid “Exclusive” or appearance on Celebrity Big Brother can not be ruled out…
Charlie Morgan’s first Tweet since getting Eden Hazard sent off is below, followed by video of the new camera angle of the incident that will likely see the Chelsea midfielder escape with just a three-match ban.
Crazy 24 hours. Spoke to Hazard and I will not be pressing charges. Be in touch
— Charlie Morgan™ (@CHARLIEM0RGAN) January 25, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...