Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby on retirement & being called ‘Mr Glass’ [France Football]November 29, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby undergoes ankle surgery in London [L’Equipe]October 22, 2016
- Arsenal’s old sicknote Abou Diaby plays for Marseille. You know what happened [Tweets]April 24, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby makes his long awaited return for Marseille reserves (Official Video)March 13, 2016
- Arsenal fans are fuming at MOTD for bias reporting after the Stoke gameDecember 11, 2016
- No one believes the latest Arsenal claims on Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil (Sky Sports Video)December 11, 2016
- Ian Wright reveals how Arsenal can pip Chelsea to the title (MOTD Video)December 11, 2016
- Two lads break into Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, walk on the roof & post video on YouTubeDecember 11, 2016