Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
- April 11, 2014
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby has an agreement to join Marseille [L’Equipe]
- Medical Complete? Ex-Arsenal man Abou Diaby pictured smiling in West Brom training gear
- Ex-Arsenal man Abou Diaby is linked with a move to West Brom [Best Tweets]
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain pays tribute to injury-plagued Abou Diaby [Video]
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi