Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s old sicknote Abou Diaby plays for Marseille. You know what happened [Tweets]April 24, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby makes his long awaited return for Marseille reserves (Official Video)March 13, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby suffers from a new calf injury, Marseille comeback pushed backMarch 2, 2016
- Injury-prone Abou Diaby tempts fate by standing on chair for Marseille initiation (Video)February 17, 2016
- Arsenal boss rules Olivier Giroud out of Burnley game, positive news for Coquelin (Video)September 30, 2016
- Arsenal should start searching for a new manager as Arsene Wenger opens the door for EnglandSeptember 30, 2016
- Arsenal star Alex Iwobi plays FIFA and Chills with Copa 90 (Video)September 29, 2016
- It looks like Theo Walcott is finally making good on his Alexis Sanchez arrival warningSeptember 29, 2016