Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
- April 11, 2014
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
- Gunners fans wish Abou Diaby farewell as he is officially released by Arsenal [Tweets]
- Arsenal in contract talks with Abou Diaby, Frenchman set to stay [L’Equipe]
- Arsenal fans react after club release Abou Diaby & Ryo Miyaichi [Best Tweets]
- Abou Diaby could be offered a new deal; Bemused Arsenal fans react to Wenger admission ...
- 5 Arsenal players, including Abou Diaby, made their comeback in a friendly today
- Wenger: ‘If Abou Diaby is fully fit, he’ll get a new Arsenal deal’ [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi