- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
- Updated: April 11, 2014