Surely Photoshopped? Abou Diaby spotted at Arsenal training [Picture]
This can’t be real.
Like the Loch Ness Monster, or Tupac Shakur, claims of sightings of Abou Diaby these days must be taken with a pinch of salt.
The perennially injured French midfielder was spotted at Arsenal training today – and not just watching, actually training, as the Gunners limbered up for the session.
Surely photoshopped? (Joke)
Can the would-be next Patrick Vieira manage to stay injury free and help the Gunners final push for an unlikely title?
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s old sicknote Abou Diaby plays for Marseille. You know what happened [Tweets]April 24th, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby makes his long awaited return for Marseille reserves (Official Video)March 13th, 2016
- Arsenal old boy Abou Diaby suffers from a new calf injury, Marseille comeback pushed backMarch 2nd, 2016
- Injury-prone Abou Diaby tempts fate by standing on chair for Marseille initiation (Video)February 17th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal officially reveal new shirt numbers for Granit Xhaka & Aaron Ramsey (Videos)May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is ‘seriously considering’ offers from Bayern & Barcelon...May 27th, 2016