Superfan Oran Tully got a surprise from his Chelsea heroes on a Christmas edition of Sky’s “My Special Day”
- December 25, 2013
Sky Sports gave one young Chelsea fan a Christmas present he’ll never, ever forget.
Oran Tully, a 14-year-old Dubliner, has had a tough start to life due to a rare bowel problem, but the youngster had a smile plastered over his face on a special day at Stamford Bridge.
Oran and his father were invited to west London to see Chelsea’s Champions League win over Schalke, and not only did the mad Chelsea fan meet his idols John Terry, David Luiz and the rest of the Chelsea squad, but he got to speak with Jose Mourinho and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
See how Chelsea gave a young fan an incredibly Special Day below.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi