- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Superfan Oran Tully got a surprise from his Chelsea heroes on a Christmas edition of Sky’s “My Special Day”
- December 25, 2013
Sky Sports gave one young Chelsea fan a Christmas present he’ll never, ever forget.
Oran Tully, a 14-year-old Dubliner, has had a tough start to life due to a rare bowel problem, but the youngster had a smile plastered over his face on a special day at Stamford Bridge.
Oran and his father were invited to west London to see Chelsea’s Champions League win over Schalke, and not only did the mad Chelsea fan meet his idols John Terry, David Luiz and the rest of the Chelsea squad, but he got to speak with Jose Mourinho and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
See how Chelsea gave a young fan an incredibly Special Day below.