Superfan Oran Tully got a surprise from his Chelsea heroes on a Christmas edition of Sky’s “My Special Day”
- December 25, 2013
Sky Sports gave one young Chelsea fan a Christmas present he’ll never, ever forget.
Oran Tully, a 14-year-old Dubliner, has had a tough start to life due to a rare bowel problem, but the youngster had a smile plastered over his face on a special day at Stamford Bridge.
Oran and his father were invited to west London to see Chelsea’s Champions League win over Schalke, and not only did the mad Chelsea fan meet his idols John Terry, David Luiz and the rest of the Chelsea squad, but he got to speak with Jose Mourinho and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
See how Chelsea gave a young fan an incredibly Special Day below.
- New Chelsea signing Papy Djilobodji left out of Champions League squad
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...