Superfan Oran Tully got a surprise from his Chelsea heroes on a Christmas edition of Sky’s “My Special Day”
- December 25, 2013
Sky Sports gave one young Chelsea fan a Christmas present he’ll never, ever forget.
Oran Tully, a 14-year-old Dubliner, has had a tough start to life due to a rare bowel problem, but the youngster had a smile plastered over his face on a special day at Stamford Bridge.
Oran and his father were invited to west London to see Chelsea’s Champions League win over Schalke, and not only did the mad Chelsea fan meet his idols John Terry, David Luiz and the rest of the Chelsea squad, but he got to speak with Jose Mourinho and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich.
See how Chelsea gave a young fan an incredibly Special Day below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]