- Jose Mourinho receives phone call during presser, doesn’t know how to simply silence it [Video]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘There’s a special atmosphere at Anfield, I have huge respect for Liverpool fans’ [Video]
- Leaked! Chelsea’s possible 2015/16 Home & Away Shirts, sponsored by Turkish Airlines
- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
Super Macho! Zlatan Ibrahimovic acts with his wife & kids in a brand new Volvo advert [Video]
We’d been supplied with snippets of the video, but now the full commercial has been released.
Volvo, Swedish giant car manufacturer, has employed the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic along with his wife and his children to star in a brand new campaign called “Made in Sweden”.
Zlatan plays the role of the ultimate macho man in the advert, going from sweat-inducing pull-ups to tender moments with his missus Helena Seger and kids Maximilian and Vincent, before the PSG striker ended the short film hunting in the snow-capped forest.
Volvo added the following blurb with the advert:
Sweden is our home. Mountains, vast forests, long distances, sun, rain, darkness, snow and ice. This inspires and challenges us when we develop our cars. The Swedish wilderness is our heritage and it is here we find our strength. Just like Zlatan Ibrahimović. This is our celebration of Sweden.
Watch the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic advert for Volvo below.
- Updated: January 25, 2014