Super Macho! Zlatan Ibrahimovic acts with his wife & kids in a brand new Volvo advert [Video]
- January 25, 2014
We’d been supplied with snippets of the video, but now the full commercial has been released.
Volvo, Swedish giant car manufacturer, has employed the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic along with his wife and his children to star in a brand new campaign called “Made in Sweden”.
Zlatan plays the role of the ultimate macho man in the advert, going from sweat-inducing pull-ups to tender moments with his missus Helena Seger and kids Maximilian and Vincent, before the PSG striker ended the short film hunting in the snow-capped forest.
Volvo added the following blurb with the advert:
Sweden is our home. Mountains, vast forests, long distances, sun, rain, darkness, snow and ice. This inspires and challenges us when we develop our cars. The Swedish wilderness is our heritage and it is here we find our strength. Just like Zlatan Ibrahimović. This is our celebration of Sweden.
Watch the new Zlatan Ibrahimovic advert for Volvo below.
- Real Madrid interested in signing PSG’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic [SPORT]
- Girls react to footballers’ tattoos including Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Djibril Ciss...
- John Guidetti gave a crazy interview after Sweden U21s smashed Denmark [video]
- Cologne Wars: Cristiano Ronaldo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveal plans for signature fr...
- PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic creates a Spotify playlist. Starts with a tune titled ...
- The 2 Swedish mascots & their priceless reactions to meeting Zlatan Ibrahimovic [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi