- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Sunderland want to replace Simon Mignolet with Dutch U21 keeper Jeroen Zoet [AD.nl]
Widespread reports in Holland this morning confirms Sunderland have scouted Holland Under-21 goalkeeper Jeroen Zoet at the European Championships in Israel.
With Sunderland number one Simon Mignolet poised to join Liverpool, Paolo Di Canio and his coaching staff are scouring the globe for a replacement.
A Sunderland delegation watched Zoet on Saturday night as Holland lost to Italy in the European Championship semi-final at Petach Tikva.
Zoet has impressed during loan spells at RKC Waalwijk but could leave PSV as he is behind first choice keeper Boy Waterman and substitute Przemysław Tyton.
Meanwhile Phillip Cocu is eager to bring back Heurelho Gomes back to Eindhoven.
Zoet, 22, could be a good solution for Sunderland and would likely be the main challenger to Kieren Westwood who was tipped to take over in goal for Paolo Di Canio’s side.
- Updated: June 17, 2013