- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
- Fan Footage: Man United fans celebrate Radamel Falcao goal at Villa Park
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs goals v Burnley on Instagram
Sunderland v Southampton: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match [06/11/2013]
Sunderland host Southampton at the Stadium of Light in the final game of the Capital One Cup 4th round for the right to host Chelsea in the quarter-finals.
Sunderland v Southampton kicks off at 19:45 UK time on November 6, 2013.
Bet365 are showing Sunderland v Southampton live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Sunderland v Southampton, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Sunderland v Southampton is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
Sunderland v Southampton can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
This is a great opportunity for both sides to make an impact in the League Cup this season.
Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino has been tipped to make wholesale changes from his side that have been hugely impressive in 2013/2014.
Jack Cork and Gaston Ramirez are expected to start for Southampton who could cap a fine start to their campaign with victory away at Sunderland.
Gus Poyet will also be keen on victory to boost Sunderland’s battle against relegation which took a blow with defeat and two sendings off at Hull on Saturday.
Both Lee Cattermole and Andrea Dossena miss out due to suspension after red cards at Hull and Vito Mannone is also expected to start in goal after Kieren Westwood went off with injury in the Premier League match.
- Updated: November 6, 2013