- Paul Pogba stole the show as Juventus recorded comprehensive win over Lazio [Official Highlights]
- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
Sunderland v Manchester United: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match
Manchester United will travel to Wearside on Tuesday night to take on Sunderland in the Capital One Cup.
Bet365 are showing Sunderland v Manchester United live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Sunderland v Manchester United is not available in the UK, Ireland and China, but can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Sunderland v Manchester United .
Sunderland managed to beat Chelsea in their last Capital One Cup match and will hope to deliver another giant-killing performance.
Ki Sung-Yeung scored the dramatic extra-time winner v Chelsea and manager Gus Poyet will be hoping that his team can shake off their Premier League form and rekindle the cup magic v Manchester United at the Stadium of Light.
Sunderland currently sit bottom of the table, but have enjoyed more success in the cup than in the league this season. Including victories over M.K. Dons, Peterborough, Southampton, and Chelsea.
Manchester United are showing patches of consistency in the Premier League but crashed out of the FA Cup to Swansea. David Moyes will be looking for an improved performance from his team v Sunderland.
The Red Devils will be without the suspended Fabio, while Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Ashley Young, Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand and Phil Jones remain injured.
- Updated: January 5, 2014