- Porto star Jackson Martinez nets Zlatan-esque backheel volley golazo [Vine & GIF]
- Troll! Juanfran showed Barcelona’s Neymar 7 fingers, referencing 7-1 loss to Germany [Video]
- Christian Eriksen (Spurs) inch perfect free kick golazo v Sheffield United [GIF]
- WTF?! Atletico Madrid’s Arda Turan booked for throwing his boot at linesman [Video]
- Stoke assistant Mark Bowen admits interest in Barcelona youngsters like Adama Traore after Bojan injury
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore gets a brutal paper rating for his shift against Kidderminster [Picture]
Asmir Begovic – 1 goal in 17 appearances. Jozy Altidore – 1 goal in 20 appearances. Guess which one is the keeper. @LukeAHarvey
— Josh Barber (@notjoshbarber) January 26, 2014
23 people took my $100 bet in August that Altidore wouldn't score double figures this season. How many will admit it?
— Paul Sarahs (@PaulSarahs) January 25, 2014
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore got panned in one of the English newspapers this weekend following the Black Cats’ 1-0 win over Kidderminster in the FA Cup.
Altidore, who has managed to score just one goal in 20 games this season, scored 5 out of 10 for his performance, however he was given the following assessment:
Not wishing to be cruel, but he looked out of his depth against a non-league side.
Below is the paper cut-out slamming Sunderland’s wayward striker.
- Updated: January 27, 2014