Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore gets a brutal paper rating for his shift against Kidderminster [Picture]
Asmir Begovic – 1 goal in 17 appearances. Jozy Altidore – 1 goal in 20 appearances. Guess which one is the keeper. @LukeAHarvey
— Josh Barber (@notjoshbarber) January 26, 2014
23 people took my $100 bet in August that Altidore wouldn't score double figures this season. How many will admit it?
— Paul Sarahs (@PaulSarahs) January 25, 2014
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore got panned in one of the English newspapers this weekend following the Black Cats’ 1-0 win over Kidderminster in the FA Cup.
Altidore, who has managed to score just one goal in 20 games this season, scored 5 out of 10 for his performance, however he was given the following assessment:
Not wishing to be cruel, but he looked out of his depth against a non-league side.
Below is the paper cut-out slamming Sunderland’s wayward striker.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Sunderland man Jozy Altidore jokes about Abby Wambach on Twitter after DUI arrestApril 3rd, 2016
- USA bounce back to beat Guatemala 4-0 (Official videos)March 30th, 2016
- Jozy Altidore made PSG defender David Luiz look like a chump with a sublime nutmeg (Video)September 9th, 2015
- Sunderland flop Jozy Altidore scored two golazos v Orlando City last night [Videos]April 27th, 2015
- Video of Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce raving in Marbella goes viral [Best Tweets]May 29th, 2016
- Sky pundits analyse how Sunderland relegated Newcastle & Rafa Benitez’s future (Offici...May 17th, 2016
- Amazing scenes at FT of Sunderland 3 – Everton 0 as Black Cats survive relegation (Video)May 11th, 2016
- Sunderland send North East rivals down by beating Everton 3-0 [Tweets]May 11th, 2016