- Liverpool’s Simon Mignolet talks about his turnaround in form pre-Aston Villa [Video]
- Nacer Chadli and Andros Townsend captain game of Football-Tennis at Spurs training [Video]
- NUTS: Marseille’s Florian Thauvin pulls off slick Elastico-Nutmeg v Nantes [GIF]
- Jose Mourinho urges Manchester City not to sack old foe Pellegrini [Sun]
- Jose Mourinho has an interesting theory to explain why Chelsea receive so much online hate [Video]
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore gets a brutal paper rating for his shift against Kidderminster [Picture]
- January 27, 2014
Asmir Begovic – 1 goal in 17 appearances. Jozy Altidore – 1 goal in 20 appearances. Guess which one is the keeper. @LukeAHarvey
— Josh Barber (@notjoshbarber) January 26, 2014
23 people took my $100 bet in August that Altidore wouldn't score double figures this season. How many will admit it?
— Paul Sarahs (@PaulSarahs) January 25, 2014
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore got panned in one of the English newspapers this weekend following the Black Cats’ 1-0 win over Kidderminster in the FA Cup.
Altidore, who has managed to score just one goal in 20 games this season, scored 5 out of 10 for his performance, however he was given the following assessment:
Not wishing to be cruel, but he looked out of his depth against a non-league side.
Below is the paper cut-out slamming Sunderland’s wayward striker.