Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore gets a brutal paper rating for his shift against Kidderminster [Picture]
Asmir Begovic – 1 goal in 17 appearances. Jozy Altidore – 1 goal in 20 appearances. Guess which one is the keeper. @LukeAHarvey
— Josh Barber (@notjoshbarber) January 26, 2014
23 people took my $100 bet in August that Altidore wouldn't score double figures this season. How many will admit it?
— Paul Sarahs (@PaulSarahs) January 25, 2014
Sunderland striker Jozy Altidore got panned in one of the English newspapers this weekend following the Black Cats’ 1-0 win over Kidderminster in the FA Cup.
Altidore, who has managed to score just one goal in 20 games this season, scored 5 out of 10 for his performance, however he was given the following assessment:
Not wishing to be cruel, but he looked out of his depth against a non-league side.
Below is the paper cut-out slamming Sunderland’s wayward striker.
Watch Live Stream
- Ex Sunderland man Jozy Altidore jokes about Abby Wambach on Twitter after DUI arrestApril 3, 2016
- USA bounce back to beat Guatemala 4-0 (Official videos)March 30, 2016
- Jozy Altidore made PSG defender David Luiz look like a chump with a sublime nutmeg (Video)September 9, 2015
- Sunderland flop Jozy Altidore scored two golazos v Orlando City last night [Videos]April 27, 2015
- Jermain Defoe equals a Spurs & Man United legend in the EPL all-time scoring chartsSeptember 24, 2016
- Dimitri Seluk continues firing shots at Guardiola, tells him to go manage Sunderland [Quotes]September 22, 2016
- Man United old boy Paddy McNair lifts Sunderland to victory in the EFL Cup (Official Video)September 22, 2016
- David Moyes explains why Patrick van Aanholt was withdrawn pre Spurs v SunderlandSeptember 20, 2016