- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
- Lyngby Boldklub’s players partied at strip bar after Real Madrid v Liverpool. Sponsors run
Sun front page mock Roma’s ‘Rat’ Ashley Cole as ex-wife Cheryl drops his name for new husband’s
Now with AS Roma in Italy, Ashley Cole doesn’t even live in England anymore, yet he still somehow manages to make the front page of the UK’s number 1 selling paper tomorrow.
The Sun run as their front page the fact that Cole’s ex-wife Cheryl has decided to drop his name, and adopt that of her new husband, Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
Pretty standard procedure in a new marriage, one would think, and laughable that it could be front page news.
Any chance to stick the boot into ‘rat’ Ashley Cole, still one of the tabloids’ favourite targets.
- Updated: July 14, 2014