Suits you Sir: Spanish Segunda B side Cultural Leonesa unveil the Tuxedo kit
- July 22, 2014
Never mind the never-ending economic crisis, it’s all about keeping up appearances, feigning lavish wealth during times of hardship.
And how better to do that for a struggling Segunda B club than by rocking a Tuxedo kit, as Cultural Leonesa will be doing next season with their Hummels-designed kit.
The black shirt features an embroidered black dicky bow and shirt buttons, which the players can wear to fancy post-game dinner parties, so like a real genuine tux is the strip…
Killing two birds with one stone.
Oh Sir, suits you Sir!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...