Suits you Sir: Spanish Segunda B side Cultural Leonesa unveil the Tuxedo kit
- July 22, 2014
Never mind the never-ending economic crisis, it’s all about keeping up appearances, feigning lavish wealth during times of hardship.
And how better to do that for a struggling Segunda B club than by rocking a Tuxedo kit, as Cultural Leonesa will be doing next season with their Hummels-designed kit.
The black shirt features an embroidered black dicky bow and shirt buttons, which the players can wear to fancy post-game dinner parties, so like a real genuine tux is the strip…
Killing two birds with one stone.
Oh Sir, suits you Sir!
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...