- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Suits you Sir: Spanish Segunda B side Cultural Leonesa unveil the Tuxedo kit
Never mind the never-ending economic crisis, it’s all about keeping up appearances, feigning lavish wealth during times of hardship.
And how better to do that for a struggling Segunda B club than by rocking a Tuxedo kit, as Cultural Leonesa will be doing next season with their Hummels-designed kit.
The black shirt features an embroidered black dicky bow and shirt buttons, which the players can wear to fancy post-game dinner parties, so like a real genuine tux is the strip…
Killing two birds with one stone.
Oh Sir, suits you Sir!
- Updated: July 22, 2014