Suits you Sir: Spanish Segunda B side Cultural Leonesa unveil the Tuxedo kit
- July 22, 2014
Never mind the never-ending economic crisis, it’s all about keeping up appearances, feigning lavish wealth during times of hardship.
And how better to do that for a struggling Segunda B club than by rocking a Tuxedo kit, as Cultural Leonesa will be doing next season with their Hummels-designed kit.
The black shirt features an embroidered black dicky bow and shirt buttons, which the players can wear to fancy post-game dinner parties, so like a real genuine tux is the strip…
Killing two birds with one stone.
Oh Sir, suits you Sir!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi