- Matthew Etherington tells the “Naked Tony Pulis” story
- Confirmed: Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus out until January with ankle ligament rupture
- The best jokes ripping into Joe Allen’s stupid head bandage for Liverpool v Palace [Pictures]
- Donny van de Beek scores Maradona-esque solo goal for Ajax youth v AZ
- Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford scores classy equaliser for Middlesbrough at Wigan
Suits you Sir: Spanish Segunda B side Cultural Leonesa unveil the Tuxedo kit
Never mind the never-ending economic crisis, it’s all about keeping up appearances, feigning lavish wealth during times of hardship.
And how better to do that for a struggling Segunda B club than by rocking a Tuxedo kit, as Cultural Leonesa will be doing next season with their Hummels-designed kit.
The black shirt features an embroidered black dicky bow and shirt buttons, which the players can wear to fancy post-game dinner parties, so like a real genuine tux is the strip…
Killing two birds with one stone.
Oh Sir, suits you Sir!
- Updated: July 22, 2014