Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund 1 – Man City 1: Sergio Aguero & Christian Pulisic score (Official Videos)July 28, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang slams the media on Instagram for his supposed Real Madrid obsessionJuly 27, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund v Man City: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-07-28July 25, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund keen on bringing Mario Gomez to Germany [Football Italia]July 23, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan unsure of place in starting XI at Man United [Bild]July 27, 2016
- Man United players dominate FPL most popular, Chelsea’s Kante picked by over 20%July 25, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan scores first goal for Man United against Borussia Dortmund (Video)July 22, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan tells Chinese fans he’s excited to play for Man United in weird ceremony (Video)July 20, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016