- Champions: PSV win the Eredivisie title for the 22nd time in history v Heerenveen [Videos]
- Keep it classy! A female Chelsea fan got swept up in swearing after the win v Man United [Video]
- James Rodriguez scored a golazo after some sublime Real Madrid build-up v Malaga [Videos]
- Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 2 – Reading 1: They surprised us [video]
- Louis van Gaal gave a seriously feisty post-match interview after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
- October 31, 2013
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.