Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Inside the mind of Borussia Dortmund’s crazy star Pierre Emerick Aubameyang (video)December 8, 2016
- Aubameyang delivers bad news to Borussia Dortmund after the Real Madrid game (Video)December 8, 2016
- Goal Kings: Borussia Dortmund set impressive Champions League Group Stage recordDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic praises Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s ‘magnificent’ goal v Zorya (Video)December 8, 2016
- Paul Scholes & Michael Owen agree Henrikh Mkhitaryan should start v Tottenham (Video)December 8, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan reveals his next target after scoring first Man United goal (Video)December 8, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan scores first Man United goal with brilliant solo effort v Zorya (Video)December 8, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Mario Gotze gives depressing forecast on his career [Bild]November 12, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016