Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund reject Liverpool’s £11m bid for Christian Pulisic, loan move possible [ESPN]August 29, 2016
- Thomas Tuchel’s antics on BVB sidelines v Mainz get a classical music makeover (Official Video)August 29, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s brace lifts Borussia Dortmund past Mainz (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Robert Lewandowski sends cheeky message to Pierre-Emerick AubameyangAugust 27, 2016
- Mkhitaryan ‘likes’ new chant Manchester United fans have for him (Video)August 22, 2016
- Eric Bailly & Henrikh Mkhitaryan celebrate PL debut 3-1 Man United win on InstagramAugust 14, 2016
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan unsure of place in starting XI at Man United [Bild]July 27, 2016
- Man United players dominate FPL most popular, Chelsea’s Kante picked by over 20%July 25, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016