Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Borussia Dortmund CEO claims Spanish giant is monitoring Thomas Tuchel [ZDF]October 24, 2016
- Unreal pace: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sublime solo goal for Dortmund v Sporting (Video)October 18, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund’s Ousmane Dembele voted the 2016 Golden Boy winner [France Football]October 16, 2016
- Aubameyang set for more transfer gossip due to his choice of team on FIFA 17 (video)October 13, 2016
- Seems like Jose Mourinho has dropped two Man United stars for the Chelsea game [M.E.N]October 22, 2016
- Man United fans can’t understand why Mkhitaryan isn’t involved vs Fenerbahce [Tweets]October 20, 2016
- Claims surface that Paul Pogba & Henrikh Mkhitaryan are struggling at Man UnitedSeptember 14, 2016
- Manchester United boss to drop Mkhitaryan and Lingard for their derby no-showsSeptember 11, 2016
- Bromance: A happy Marco Reus welcomes Mario Gotze back to Dortmund on TwitterJuly 21, 2016
- Mario Gotze celebrates move from Bayern back to Borussia Dortmund [Facebook]July 21, 2016
- Done Deal: Mario Gotze returns to Borussia Dortmund from Bayern MunichJuly 21, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund agree terms with Bayern for Mario Gotze [Süddeutsche Zeitung]July 20, 2016