Such Hipsters! Borussia Dortmund recycle old Mario Götze shirts, overlay Mkhitaryan’s name & charge €29
German newspaper Bild have reported on a new product available in the Borussia Dortmund megastore.
Last summer BVB sold German international Mario Götze to rivals Bayern Munich, and that sale caused a problem for Dortmund’s merchandise department who were stocked up with Götze jerseys.
Now everyone’s favourite hipster football club have come up with a nifty way to recycle those unwanted shirts: they’ve stuck big yellow stickers on the back of the shirts with new striker Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s name on it, and they are flogging those shirts for a cut-price €29.
The shirts usual retail for €84.95.
A couple of pictures evidencing Borussia Dortmund’s hipster plan to recycle old Mario Götze shirts are below.
- Watch a Liverpool fan beg Jurgen Klopp to come to Anfield in 2013 (video)
- Robert Lewandowski v Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Stat comparison before Bayern v Borussi...
- Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund: Online Live Streaming video [HD]
- Liverpool, take note: Jurgen Klopp rejected an approach from the Mexican FA
- Dortmund attacker Henrikh Mkhitaryan has serious footbonaut machine skills (Video)
- Liverpool have £15million bid accepted for Borussia Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhitaryan [I...
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan scores his 1st goal of the season in Dortmund’s 3-0 win v Scha...
- Juventus want a playmaker this summer. Chelsea’s Oscar & Henrikh Mkhitaryan ...