Subs in Arms: Former teammates Mario Gotze & Shinji Kagawa shared a joke before Man United 1 – Bayern 1
They may not have started tonight’s match, but Mario Gotze and Shinji Kagawa’s respective spirits were lifted before kick-off tonight, as the former Borussia Dortmund teammates shared some nostalgic banter.
The pair played together in Dortmund’s first of their back to back titles in 2011/12, and clearly built up a strong bond and friendship which has stood the test of time.
What was Gotze saying, ‘Fancy a move back to Germany, Shinji?’
- Bayern Munich boost as Franck Ribery starts running again (Video)
- Xabi Alonso is no longer the king of the long range golazo at Bayern Munich (Video)
- Bayern’s Franz Beckenbauer quotes the Bible to convince Pep Guardiola to not join...
- Pep Guardiola has agreed to take over at Man City next season [El Mundo Deportivo]
- Alex Ferguson laughs about Rafa Benitez’s ‘Facts’ rant on Morning Joe...
- Manchester United’s Anthony Martial ran length of the pitch for France like no bi...
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg