Subs in Arms: Former teammates Mario Gotze & Shinji Kagawa shared a joke before Man United 1 – Bayern 1
- April 1, 2014
They may not have started tonight’s match, but Mario Gotze and Shinji Kagawa’s respective spirits were lifted before kick-off tonight, as the former Borussia Dortmund teammates shared some nostalgic banter.
The pair played together in Dortmund’s first of their back to back titles in 2011/12, and clearly built up a strong bond and friendship which has stood the test of time.
What was Gotze saying, ‘Fancy a move back to Germany, Shinji?’
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Bayern Munich stars don lederhosen in annual Paulaner photo shoot for Oktoberfest (Video)
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...