Subs in Arms: Former teammates Mario Gotze & Shinji Kagawa shared a joke before Man United 1 – Bayern 1
- April 1, 2014
They may not have started tonight’s match, but Mario Gotze and Shinji Kagawa’s respective spirits were lifted before kick-off tonight, as the former Borussia Dortmund teammates shared some nostalgic banter.
The pair played together in Dortmund’s first of their back to back titles in 2011/12, and clearly built up a strong bond and friendship which has stood the test of time.
What was Gotze saying, ‘Fancy a move back to Germany, Shinji?’
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Bayern challenge Man United for Sergio Ramos. Offer defender a €60m, 5-year deal [El Ch...
- Bayern Munich star Thomas Muller talks to Bild about being a target for Manchester United
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi