Style Shocker: Neymar dressed up like Michael Jackson after his hat-trick against Celtic [Pictures]
- December 12, 2013
What do you look like?!
Hat-trick hero Neymar attracted almost as much attention after Barcelona’s 6-1 win over Celtic as he did during the 90 minutes due to the Brazilian’s attention-grabbing choice of clothes after the match.
As Neymar fielded questions from reporters after the Catalans big win against the Scots, many people struggled to follow Neymar’s quotes as they were distracted by the starlet’s choice of attire.
Looking like Michael Jackson’s lovechild, Neymar had a style shocker as he stepped out in a monochrome outfit including a sparkly black hat, white scarf and white trousers.
Pictures of Neymar’s ridiculous outfit can be seen below.
Neymar on dancing with the stars pic.twitter.com/f7mekKFOxS
— Footy Memes (@FootyMemes) December 12, 2013
This is so wrong from Neymar pic.twitter.com/V4vShrKuqQ”
— Paul Roberts (@CamelRoberts) December 12, 2013
— Julian Myers (@juelzmyers7) December 12, 2013
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Man United’s Ed Woodward to travel to Barcelona tomorrow to complete €30m Pedro d...
- Fiorentina 2 – Barcelona 1: Federico Bernardeschi was at the double as Barca lose...
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez scores from Ivan Rakitic’s lovely assist v Fiorenti...
- ‘He’s like a Bull': Messi has returned to Barcelona pre-season in better sh...
- Barcelona legend Xavi scores glorious free kick golazo on Al Sadd debut (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi