Stuttgart’s Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place, he FAILED
- April 28, 2014
What’s the point of having a medical staff when players can administer treatment like this?!
A bizarre incident played out in the Bundelsiga this weekend in the match between Hannover and Stuttgart on Friday night.
The goalless encounter was made slightly more interesting when Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place after an aerial battle.
Gentner, who seemed to get his medical training from Lethal Weapon movies, completely failed with his brutish treatment, and Harnik was left looking worse for wear.
Watch the footage below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...