Stuttgart’s Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place, he FAILED
- April 28, 2014
What’s the point of having a medical staff when players can administer treatment like this?!
A bizarre incident played out in the Bundelsiga this weekend in the match between Hannover and Stuttgart on Friday night.
The goalless encounter was made slightly more interesting when Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place after an aerial battle.
Gentner, who seemed to get his medical training from Lethal Weapon movies, completely failed with his brutish treatment, and Harnik was left looking worse for wear.
Watch the footage below.
- Stuttgart blitz Man City in 1st half; Pellegrini’s side recover to lose 4-2 (Offi...
- Stuttgart v Manchester City: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Jet-heeled Filip Kostic speeds past Frankfurt defenders to provide amazing assist [Video]
- Bayer Leverkusen v Stuttgart: Watch a Live Stream of the Bundesliga match – available i...
- Amazing: Stuttgart fans console Timo Baumgartl (18) after costly mistake v Dortmund [Vi...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...