Stuttgart’s Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place, he FAILED
- April 28, 2014
What’s the point of having a medical staff when players can administer treatment like this?!
A bizarre incident played out in the Bundelsiga this weekend in the match between Hannover and Stuttgart on Friday night.
The goalless encounter was made slightly more interesting when Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place after an aerial battle.
Gentner, who seemed to get his medical training from Lethal Weapon movies, completely failed with his brutish treatment, and Harnik was left looking worse for wear.
Watch the footage below.
- Chelsea prepare €18m offer for Stuttgart defender Antonio Rüdiger [Stuttgarter Zeitung]
- Jet-heeled Filip Kostic speeds past Frankfurt defenders to provide amazing assist [Video]
- Bayer Leverkusen v Stuttgart: Watch a Live Stream of the Bundesliga match – available i...
- Amazing: Stuttgart fans console Timo Baumgartl (18) after costly mistake v Dortmund [Vi...
- Stuttgart v Borussia Dortmund: Watch a Live Stream of the Bundesliga match – available ...
- Throwback Tuesday: Stuttgart hammer Borussia Dortmund 7-0 in record-breaking match [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi