- Schalke’s Dennis Aogo has volunteered getting food to the needy for Xmas with his mum [Pictures]
- Rio Ferdinand dresses as Santa, tells people not to drink too much over Christmas [Instagram]
- The FIFA 2015 HONEST trailer is Awesome!!! [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s Christmas message features some cracking recent Man United goals!
- Neymar bleaches his beard white for Christmas!
Stuttgart’s Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place, he FAILED
What’s the point of having a medical staff when players can administer treatment like this?!
A bizarre incident played out in the Bundelsiga this weekend in the match between Hannover and Stuttgart on Friday night.
The goalless encounter was made slightly more interesting when Christian Gentner tried popping Martin Harnik’s dislocated shoulder back into place after an aerial battle.
Gentner, who seemed to get his medical training from Lethal Weapon movies, completely failed with his brutish treatment, and Harnik was left looking worse for wear.
Watch the footage below.
- Updated: April 28, 2014