- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho post-Schalke: ‘Winning 5-0 in Germany is not normal’ [Video]
- Man City star Sergio Aguero celebrates incredible hat-trick v Bayern on Instagram
- Man City captain Vincent Kompany laughs at “our special player” Sergio Aguero in post-match interview [Video]
- Jose Mourinho didn’t want to discuss Di Matteo pre-Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5 [Video]
- Manchester United asst manager Ryan Giggs: ‘Louis van Gaal’s been great with me’ [Video]
Stuttgart & Eintracht Frankfurt want Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner, but he wants €40m to join [Ekstra Bladet]
Danish daily Ekstra Bladet are reporting that Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner has two suitors in Germany.
Despite being roundly considered a flop during his time at the Gunners, Bundesliga outfits Stuttgart and Eintracht Frankfurt are both being linked with Bendtner.
Bendtner becomes a free agent on July 1st.
Whether Bendtner will move to either club, though remains in question as the Danish international is said to be demanding a salary and sign-on fee of around 40 million euros per year.
Unsurprisingly, neither club wish to pay anything close to that figure, withe Frankfurt rumoured to be interested for around €15m, while Stuttgart are in for approximately €19m all-in-all.
Nicklas Bendtner played nine Premier League matches for Arsenal last season, scoring twice.
- Updated: June 5, 2014