Stuttgart & Eintracht Frankfurt want Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner, but he wants €40m to join [Ekstra Bladet]
- June 5, 2014
Danish daily Ekstra Bladet are reporting that Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner has two suitors in Germany.
Despite being roundly considered a flop during his time at the Gunners, Bundesliga outfits Stuttgart and Eintracht Frankfurt are both being linked with Bendtner.
Bendtner becomes a free agent on July 1st.
Whether Bendtner will move to either club, though remains in question as the Danish international is said to be demanding a salary and sign-on fee of around 40 million euros per year.
Unsurprisingly, neither club wish to pay anything close to that figure, withe Frankfurt rumoured to be interested for around €15m, while Stuttgart are in for approximately €19m all-in-all.
Nicklas Bendtner played nine Premier League matches for Arsenal last season, scoring twice.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi