Stuttgart & Eintracht Frankfurt want Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner, but he wants €40m to join [Ekstra Bladet]
Danish daily Ekstra Bladet are reporting that Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner has two suitors in Germany.
Despite being roundly considered a flop during his time at the Gunners, Bundesliga outfits Stuttgart and Eintracht Frankfurt are both being linked with Bendtner.
Bendtner becomes a free agent on July 1st.
Whether Bendtner will move to either club, though remains in question as the Danish international is said to be demanding a salary and sign-on fee of around 40 million euros per year.
Unsurprisingly, neither club wish to pay anything close to that figure, withe Frankfurt rumoured to be interested for around €15m, while Stuttgart are in for approximately €19m all-in-all.
Nicklas Bendtner played nine Premier League matches for Arsenal last season, scoring twice.
Watch Live Stream
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Rob Holding doesn’t know what an Oyster Card is (Video)August 26, 2016
- A statistical comparison of incoming Arsenal striker Lucas Perez and Jamie Vardy [Graphic]August 26, 2016
- Manchester United defender Guillermo Varela set for a Bundesliga loan move [Mail]July 15, 2016
- Eintracht Frankfurt fans literally made the stadium bounce during relegation play-off (Video)May 20, 2016
- Frankfurt’s Marco Russ to play tonight one day after heavy tumour disease diagnosisMay 19, 2016
- Bayern’s Javi Martinez wiped out Frankfurt manager Niko Kovac (Official Video)April 4, 2016
- Nicklas Bendtner gets fitness help from Arsenal & Leicester players [Instagram]June 25, 2016
- Arsenal legends Lukas Podolski & Nicklas Bendtner Troll Spurs on TwitterMay 15, 2016
- Ex Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner released by Wolfsburg: Twitter reactsApril 25, 2016
- Wolfsburg give up on Nicklas Bendtner, release ex-Arsenal forward from his contract [Ekstrabladet]March 31, 2016