Stuttgart & Eintracht Frankfurt want Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner, but he wants €40m to join [Ekstra Bladet]
- June 5, 2014
Danish daily Ekstra Bladet are reporting that Arsenal freebie Nicklas Bendtner has two suitors in Germany.
Despite being roundly considered a flop during his time at the Gunners, Bundesliga outfits Stuttgart and Eintracht Frankfurt are both being linked with Bendtner.
Bendtner becomes a free agent on July 1st.
Whether Bendtner will move to either club, though remains in question as the Danish international is said to be demanding a salary and sign-on fee of around 40 million euros per year.
Unsurprisingly, neither club wish to pay anything close to that figure, withe Frankfurt rumoured to be interested for around €15m, while Stuttgart are in for approximately €19m all-in-all.
Nicklas Bendtner played nine Premier League matches for Arsenal last season, scoring twice.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi