- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014