Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
- January 28, 2014
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.
- Man City’s Martin Demichelis picks his greatest XI of all time ft. Messi & M...
- Diego Maradona puts in terrible challenge on grandson Benjamin Aguero [video]
- Diego Maradona backed to be new head of FIFA by Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro [Vi...
- Diego Maradona brands FIFA ‘liars’ in stunning rant against organisation [V...
- Diego Maradona’s response to the FIFA arrests was typically blunt [Picture]
- Diego Maradona rips Sepp Blatter to shreds over 2022 Qatar World Cup [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi