- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
- January 28, 2014
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.