Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
- January 28, 2014
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.
- Diego Maradona’s partner Rocio Oliva scores a brilliant goal in Dubai (Video)
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Diego Maradona climbs on a table to belt out ‘No Woman No Cry’ (Video)
- Man City’s Martin Demichelis picks his greatest XI of all time ft. Messi & M...
- Diego Maradona puts in terrible challenge on grandson Benjamin Aguero [video]
- Diego Maradona backed to be new head of FIFA by Venezuelan president Nicolas Maduro [Vi...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...