Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
- January 28, 2014
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...