- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Stunning new video of Diego Maradona’s magnificent goal against England at Mexico ’86
Football's Dead Sea Scrolls, that Maradona video.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) January 28, 2014
It’s one of the greatest goals in the history of football, and all of a sudden it can be enjoyed from a new camera angle.
Argentina knocked England out of 1986 World Cup in Mexico in a match that showed both sides of arguably the greatest footballer ever to have played the game: Diego Maradona.
After Maradona scored his infamous Hand of God goal, the Argentinean wizard destroyed the Three Lions with one of the all-time great golazos as he tore through the English team before slotting the ball past Peter Shilton.
28 years later, brand new video has come to light of Maradona’s unbelievable second goal against England, and the brilliant video can be seen below.
- Updated: January 28, 2014