Stony-faced Mauricio Pochettino: ‘Jay Rodriguez doesn’t look good’ (finally speaks English!)
- April 5, 2014
Mauricio Pochettino has given his initial prognosis on Jay Rodriguez’s injury, and if his body language is anything to go by, it’s very bad news for the striker.
Pochettino responded that they’ll have to do analysis tomorrow, but that for now, ‘it doesn’t look good’.
But then, something incredible and truly historic happened.
Finally, after over a year in England, Pochettino – accidentally – uttered a few words in Shakespeare’s English!
Beside himself with anger over the second goal that shouldn’t have been allowed, Pochettino let the cat out of the bag, and said that ‘after this action, you can no longer analyse the game’.
Listen closely for the first recorded words of English from Pochettino on the clip below.
- Manuel Pellegrini didn’t know Manchester City were selling Marco ‘Rony̵...
- Manchester City contradict Manuel Pellegrini by selling Marcos Lopes to Monaco
- Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini remains tight-lipped on Kevin De Bruyne deal (Video)
- Manchester City boss Pellegrini keeping coy over Kevin De Bruyne (Video)
- Pellegrini believes 3-0 was the ‘absolute minimum’ Manchester City deserved...
- Pellegrini rejects Mourinho’s claim with interesting stat post-Man City 3 –...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...