Stony-faced Mauricio Pochettino: ‘Jay Rodriguez doesn’t look good’ (finally speaks English!)
- April 5, 2014
Mauricio Pochettino has given his initial prognosis on Jay Rodriguez’s injury, and if his body language is anything to go by, it’s very bad news for the striker.
Pochettino responded that they’ll have to do analysis tomorrow, but that for now, ‘it doesn’t look good’.
But then, something incredible and truly historic happened.
Finally, after over a year in England, Pochettino – accidentally – uttered a few words in Shakespeare’s English!
Beside himself with anger over the second goal that shouldn’t have been allowed, Pochettino let the cat out of the bag, and said that ‘after this action, you can no longer analyse the game’.
Listen closely for the first recorded words of English from Pochettino on the clip below.
- Man City’s Pellegrini claims Jose Mourinho steals the limelight when Chelsea win ...
- Man City boss Pellegrini dodges question about Raheem Sterling [Video]
- Man City boss Pellegrini didn’t know that Yaya Toure’s birthday is next wee...
- You’re joking right? Pellegrini defends Nigel Pearson, says he also finds it hard...
- Manchester City ask fans to vote for Pellegrini as Manager of the Year. Genuinely.
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi