Stony-faced Mauricio Pochettino: ‘Jay Rodriguez doesn’t look good’ (finally speaks English!)
- April 5, 2014
Mauricio Pochettino has given his initial prognosis on Jay Rodriguez’s injury, and if his body language is anything to go by, it’s very bad news for the striker.
Pochettino responded that they’ll have to do analysis tomorrow, but that for now, ‘it doesn’t look good’.
But then, something incredible and truly historic happened.
Finally, after over a year in England, Pochettino – accidentally – uttered a few words in Shakespeare’s English!
Beside himself with anger over the second goal that shouldn’t have been allowed, Pochettino let the cat out of the bag, and said that ‘after this action, you can no longer analyse the game’.
Listen closely for the first recorded words of English from Pochettino on the clip below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...