Stoke’s Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace [Tweet]
- May 6, 2014
One of the tweets of the night following Crystal Palace’s epic 3-3 draw against Liverpool came from Stoke centre-half Robert Huth.
After watching Luis Suarez break down on the Selhurst Park pitch after the Eagles clawed back a magical point against the Reds, German rock Huth had little sympathy for crying Uruguayan.
The Stoke defender turned to Twitter to make fun of Liverpool’s demise and Suarez’s tears in one dismissive tweet.
Of course, Huth and Suarez have previous of not liking each other as the Stoke defender stamped on the striker back in 2012, when Tony Pulis said diving should carry a three match ban (see above).
See how Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace below.
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV react to signing of Nathaniel Clyne [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi