Stoke’s Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace [Tweet]
One of the tweets of the night following Crystal Palace’s epic 3-3 draw against Liverpool came from Stoke centre-half Robert Huth.
After watching Luis Suarez break down on the Selhurst Park pitch after the Eagles clawed back a magical point against the Reds, German rock Huth had little sympathy for crying Uruguayan.
The Stoke defender turned to Twitter to make fun of Liverpool’s demise and Suarez’s tears in one dismissive tweet.
Of course, Huth and Suarez have previous of not liking each other as the Stoke defender stamped on the striker back in 2012, when Tony Pulis said diving should carry a three match ban (see above).
See how Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace below.
Watch Live Stream
- Nominees for inaugural FIFA Fan Award announced: Liverpool and Iceland supporters includedDecember 9, 2016
- Ex-Liverpool players have reunion after Fenerbahce win at Feyenoord [Instagram]December 9, 2016
- Joel Matip gives Liverpool a terrific Christmas presentDecember 9, 2016
- It’s not certain Liverpool will lose Joel Matip in JanuaryDecember 8, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016
- Arsenal v Stoke: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 9, 2016
- Xherdan Shaqiri talks about why Granit Xhaka isn’t starting for Arsenal [Blick]December 6, 2016
- Charlie Adam tops the Potters FPL league thanks to Chelsea & Liverpool stars (Video)November 8, 2016
- Michail Antonio blasts PL for their cheek over West Ham opener v StokeNovember 5, 2016