Stoke’s Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace [Tweet]
- May 6, 2014
One of the tweets of the night following Crystal Palace’s epic 3-3 draw against Liverpool came from Stoke centre-half Robert Huth.
After watching Luis Suarez break down on the Selhurst Park pitch after the Eagles clawed back a magical point against the Reds, German rock Huth had little sympathy for crying Uruguayan.
The Stoke defender turned to Twitter to make fun of Liverpool’s demise and Suarez’s tears in one dismissive tweet.
Of course, Huth and Suarez have previous of not liking each other as the Stoke defender stamped on the striker back in 2012, when Tony Pulis said diving should carry a three match ban (see above).
See how Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...