- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Stoke’s Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace [Tweet]
One of the tweets of the night following Crystal Palace’s epic 3-3 draw against Liverpool came from Stoke centre-half Robert Huth.
After watching Luis Suarez break down on the Selhurst Park pitch after the Eagles clawed back a magical point against the Reds, German rock Huth had little sympathy for crying Uruguayan.
The Stoke defender turned to Twitter to make fun of Liverpool’s demise and Suarez’s tears in one dismissive tweet.
Of course, Huth and Suarez have previous of not liking each other as the Stoke defender stamped on the striker back in 2012, when Tony Pulis said diving should carry a three match ban (see above).
See how Robert Huth didn’t have much sympathy for crying Luis Suarez after Liverpool blew it at Palace below.
- Updated: May 6, 2014