- The Guardian pay tribute to Thierry Henry [Video]
- WTF! Bournemouth’s Baily Cargill saw his wig fall off against Liverpool [Vine]
- Karim Benzema: I would love to play under Zidane one day at Real Madrid
- 100s of Newcastle fans were blocked outside White Hart Lane long after kick off v Spurs [Pictures]
- Lazar Markovic score his 1st Liverpool against Bournemouth in the Capital One Cup [Video]
Stoke’s Glenn Whelan clearly stamped on Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud, and got away Scot free! [Picture]
Stoke really like kicking Arsenal players.
Try as Wenger may to draw referee’s attention to the extra special attention the boys from Stoke On Trent afford his Gunners side, year after year Stoke still manage to get away with blatant roughouse tactics that go way past the limit.
Arsenal have suffered several leg breaks at the Britannia, and they were lucky not to add Olivier Giroud to the list today, as Stoke’s thuggish Glenn Whelan stamped on the prone French striker.
And got away with it scot free!
But wait, wait, wait…get this: Olivier Giroud was blown for a foul after this!!!!
How do they always manage to do it!?
- Updated: March 1, 2014